Weight-Loss Be kind to yourself every day, starting now.......

Weight-Loss
Oh, Cate - no! I wasn't brave enough, in public. :( And that's okay! Today's kindness is: remembering I can take things at my own pace. :)

Tonight I was good to myself by letting me have some wine, California champagne actually. It was the only wine the little deli downstairs in the hotel had. Not quite up to the Bailey's standard, but not bad.

I have been kind to myself today by not stressing over not going for a walk & just pottering about the house. I have been pleasantly tired.

Today's kindness is giving my mildly uncomfortable knee a rest. I did go to morning exercise this morning, but that'll be it - no big pedestrian expedition today.

I kindly allowed myself to eat what I really wanted - which were reasonable things given the amount of walking we did. And on Sunday I'm allowed to do nothing at all, unless of course I feel like doing something. It's been a great vacation all together but I definitely need time to decompress before I go back to work.

If you consciously enjoyed them and had them because you knew you would I say it counts.

Grapes, and cheerful eating and (prospectively) doing nothing at all - they all sound like great kindnesses, people!
For me, in a few minutes' time, a restful hour or two of crossword-puzzling. :) (That's after a quick look around this site, of course!)

I'm struggling to write here. I'm so busy looking after everyone else I forget about me a bit. I was kind to myself last night by not having a dessert after my meal out . I thought about it but I really didn't feel like it so didn't have it just because it was there.

I was nice to myself yesterday by allowing a beer during the LSU football game. Just one and I made it last nearly to the end of the game, football without beer just doesn't seem right. Louisiana is one of the most obese states in the US, and traditionally game day involves consuming a lot of calories, I didn't, just the beer. Yesterday's game was billed as the game of the century, even Donald Trump was there, mercifully the press did not give him much attention.

I'm being kind to myself by moving on from my weekend where I didn't make the best choices. I'm staying home today to recharge my batteries & reset.

Hugs, if that's okay, Cate. It sounded like a pretty strenuous weekend, emotionally as well as physically.
My kindness to myself today is broccoli! (It's been too long, old friend! Maybe two weeks, since I last had a good broccoli dinner! :D )

I was kind to myself yesterday by having sushi when I was too tired (and late) to cook and today I´m being kind to myself by prepping enough food that I don´t have to eat out again today even though I´m going straight to therapy after work.

Amy I feel a bit behind in work after today . I am going to be kind to myself and catch up this week so I can take some leave next week .
I am going to be kind to myself and not beat myself up because I was up 1.5 lb at official weigh in tonight . My morning weight strangely is maintain .

Good for you, not beating yourself up!
Today I'm being kind by listening to my body, which is saying "I'm full" and not eating some food which is right there on the table across from me. In fact, in kindness to myself, I'll take this laptop elsewhere, leaving the table all uncleaned-up - I can get to it later!

I'm being kind to myself by eating well, despite the stress. Love to everyone everyone xo

Back