The Lose Fat challenge

Wow really great progress rightn ow im just trying to eat a 30% of all but carbs always seems higher so im going to try to eat more chicken or something, and on a side note Chillen can I have one of those cool poems in my journal? I get jealious feel lucky Miss Christi you got one

Hey!
Yeah. It just keeps coming back to me. My job would be so much easier if I were in good shape. walking around an amusement park all day gets pretty difficult on some days.

its acutally good! And a great way to adjust to low carb.
Same with cheeseburgers, which i had for dinner, WITHOUT THE BUN!

I eat very lean ground beef when I go low carb. I usually will eat 4 to 6 burgers in the mix of my other meals during the week. The hardest part for me is the feedback from my body when going low carb. My body hates it. And let's me know. I can get severe headaches and dizziness when the body is in the process of "switching over" to converting proteins, and using fats for energy. It only lasts for a couple of days and goes away, but man it "tries" to kick my old ass.....but it doesnt. Some don't get these symptoms, but they hit me like a ton of bricks.

Glad to see you posting again! :)

Best wishes

Chillen

Just imagine...what fun you will have when you demolish your goal.

:D

I myself am starting tomorrow morning, on my true goal...I have been putting it off for a while and I too have not a damn reason to not do it anymore...as a matter of fact, I have all the reasons to do it...

I wish you the best of luck to you christi...your thread is good motivation for me for tomorrow...thanks!

;)

Let's get this done! RAWR!

The hardest part for me is the feedback from my body when going low carb. My body hates it. And let's me know. I can get severe headaches and dizziness when the body is in the process of "switching over" to converting proteins, and using fats for energy. It only lasts for a couple of days and goes away, but man it "tries" to kick my old ass.....but it doesnt. Some don't get these symptoms, but they hit me like a ton of bricks.

I get same thing whenn I cut down on calories but im fine now :biggrinsanta:

Wow really great progress rightn ow im just trying to eat a 30% of all but carbs always seems higher so im going to try to eat more chicken or something, and on a side note Chillen can I have one of those cool poems in my journal? I get jealious feel lucky Miss Christi you got one

I get same thing whenn I cut down on calories but im fine now :biggrinsanta:

It only happens when I cut down on carbs, and not when traditionally calorie deficiting. Its a "normal" bodily reaction, but it can be a mean beast, at least with me. Drinking alot of water, and making sure my protein/fats are up to snuff, and things get back to normal.

And, yes, I will most a Rhyme and motivational post to your journal.

Best wishes,

Chillen

food 6/29

turkey sandwich x3
1/2 pint cookie dough ice cream
carrots w/ ranch

slowly but surely.

Yesterday I was looking through some old photos, and I came across one of myself about two years ago, right after highschool, and I liked how I looked. I thought back, and this is what I discovered.
At highschool graduation, I weighed in at 190 pounds. a few months after that, I weighed in at 168, which dropped down to 165, and evnetually 160.
I wasnt trying to slim down, I was just so consumed in my work. I would eat subway, and maybe a tv dinner when I got home from work.
I'm taking the same path.
I'm eating less fast food. No matter how you put it, its bad for you.

Back to work tomorrow. Let's see what the first week has in store.

Hey!

Thanks Stingo. Like I said in an earlier post, it just keeps coming back to get me. I want to get down to a healthy weight when it's still doable. I mean, its always doable, but I'm only 20! I'll have a much harder time later in life.

Today:
1oz turkey
cheeseburger w/half the bun
french fries (yeah yeah yeah.)

Thanks Stingo. Like I said in an earlier post, it just keeps coming back to get me. I want to get down to a healthy weight when it's still doable. I mean, its always doable, but I'm only 20! I'll have a much harder time later in life.

Today:
1oz turkey
cheeseburger w/half the bun
french fries (yeah yeah yeah.)

Is that all you had all day?

july 1st

I worked from 1230-9 at disneyland, in the sun, all day.
I loved it! I think it actually motivates me more because I see people in good shape right in front of me every day.

Food:
small bowl of chili
hot dog x2
turkey wrap

*pot luck at work all this week; I'm making sure to take it easy. :)
**I know I'm not making the healthiest choices right now, but at the moment I'm trying to get into the habbit of not eating fast food everyday. it made me baloon up a whole 30 pounds within the span of about a year. When I'm back into the habit of eating things from home, i'll start incorporating more proteins, less carbs, and eventually making into a low carb lifestyle. Last time I tried to just cut it, and it actually made me sick.

july 2:
turkey wrap x2
JUNK (nachos, hebrew national hot dogs)
chicken club salad

July 3:
JUNK JUNK JUNK (most of it)
turkey sandwich (turkey, swiss cheese, lettuce, on sourdough)
double cheese burger
fries (i need to stop eating fries!)
5 hot wings

im supposed to take measurements and weigh in on sunday. Honestly I'm not expecting to be down any. I am however expecting to have not gained.

I think I'll start some workouts next week too.

GOAL OF THE DAY:
Healthy! I'm supposed to take something into work for the potluck, so I'm trying to take something healthy. suggestions anyone?

Chicken fajitas. Super easy to make, and almost unmessupable. You just get a little flavor pack (clubhouse or something, I dunnoes), one of those pre-cut (into narrow strips) veggie packs (fresh would be better), and some chicken breast. Chop that **** up, stirfry it, mix in the sauce when you feel up to it, and pack it in pack it in let the potluck begin.

Not that I'm implying you'd mess up. I just love convenience foods.

Or if you want to do something praiseworthy, you could check out Recipezaar: Where the World's Recipes Are. I dunnoes.

Ooh, or get one of those party platters of cheese, fruit and meats from the supermarket, add yummy wholegrain crackers. Afaict, fatties love finger food.

....Somebody's hungry, I can tell. AND ITS MEEEE. :p

Last night I dreamed about food; I never dream. And it didn't make any damn sense. It was like that Simpsons episode where Homer is frolicking in chocolate land... Glorious. :bncry:

Tomorrow I get to eat a meal, though. I'm thinking Pizza from Vogglio's. Mmmm. **** oatmeal.

I weighed in this morning.
I lost a pound :D (insert applause here)
I remember before, when was in high school, I'd lose a pound..and it was nothing. It actually felt like a failure. But, not anymore. One pound takes a lot of work. :)
i also took my measurements. Last weeks are in red, this weeks are in green:)
calves: 15.5|15
thigh's: 28|26.5
hips 39.5|37.5
waist: 34|33.5
bicep: 14|14.5
Neck 13.5|13.5

Das a lot of movement in the measurements for "just" 1 lb. Excellent. :D

I'm glad you're having a positive attitude about your progress. It's not about how fast you get it done, it's about how regularly you kick ass. Don't go disappearing 'cause you gain a few lbs or stall or lose your motivation for a bit. I'm just sayin'. It's for life, and nobody's perfect. But if you're moving in the right direction long enough, success is inevitable. Provided you never surrender. :beerchug:

Anyway, that's a good girl. ^_^

Back