The Lose Fat challenge

My diets been going pretty good.
Yesterday I had less than 50 grams of carbs..and today i've had around 20.
workouts start next week

My diet is going great! I'm doing really well, and quite frankly, I feel awesome. I havn't had a single headache since I started Low carb. People have said that I'd feel really down and lifeless and dull for about the first week. But, I'm great.
I might even squeeze in a little workout today yeah?

Heres the link to my journal, so you can see the past two days :D

Knowing the damage

So today, I'm going to grant as my cheat day. I did pretty good until we went out. I'm kind of dissappointed in myself, because lately, I've been doing really well, even if we do go out.
Not today. I had a strawberries and creme frap from starbucks, and a taco salad from green burrito.
I consumed almost 3000 calories today, as opposed to the 1200-1300 that I had been consuming.
But at the same time. It's Not THAT bad. I do allow myself one cheat meal, and one cheat snack every week. Otherwise, I'll just quit. As the cravings subside, I'll be reducing that.
I think I'm going to go for a walk now. My stomache really hurts from eating that much food, and that many carbs.
My tummy is getting used to protein!

Keep it up, Man it must be sweet to work at disneyland!!!!!!!!!! I really want to go there when I get the money together to come over and visit you all in the U.S

Hey Christi,

Doing well mate, keep up the hard work. Will definately be keeping track of your journal to make sure you reach those goals. Working at Disneyland.... I am so jealous, I was at Tokyo Disneyland earlier this year and its so much fun. I sell computers for a living atm :(

Hey Christi--Good luck with your goals! I dabbled with the Atkins diet for awhile--isn't it really important during induction to stay under the 20g of carbs per day? I'm just concerned that you might mess up the "biochemistry" behind why Atkins works, when it works, if you are allowing yourself cheat meals and snacks. I'm not trying to be critical, I just wnat you to succeed on the path you've chosen!

Yes. You're absolutely right.
However, I'm trying to use atkins as sort of a strategy guide. For some reason, if I have this big list of rules in front of me, all I want to do is break them. Kind of like a rebellious teenager..you know what I mean?
I'm using atkins as guidelines.
I used to consume more than 300 g of carbs per day. thats 2000 calories by itself. Then theres the fats...don't even get me started.

I'm making sure I eat more protein than anything..even if that means eating some rotisserie chicken when i'm not hungry.
Protein is of utter importance. I'm a lot better than I was before.
thanks though :D

Christi I didnt read through this yet - but #1 LOVE the AVA -can I have those abs please! And 2 - best to you in your endeavors!! I'llbe reading! :):)

I AM DYING TO LOOK LIKE THIS AGAIN.
Seriously!

Back