The Lose Fat challenge

It's Saturday night, and I am disposing of all sugar in my house.
I did a quick trip to the store today and got some meat and cheese.
Tomorrow, I start Atkins. I feel so exillerated when I do Atkins. I feel so full of energy, and my migraines cease to exist.
I will do induction for 30 days.
And yes, I will keep a log.
My one and only goal, is to stay true to myself, and to my diet. I know there will be drastic weightloss.
So what's the difference going to be from last time? I'm not going to let something as simple as a freaking potatoe craving take me over.
I also went out and bought new earbuds for my ipod. (the ones that wrap around your ears so they don't fall out), and a Stop watch so that I can start running again, and timing myself.
I'm completely out of excuses. COMEPLETELY OUT OF EXCUSES.
I thank everyone in advance for your support. Those of you that know me more than others, know that I fall off the bandwagon really easily.
I need all the motivation I can get.

Congrats on tossing all the sugar! My sweet tooth always tries to get the best of me!

Best of luck to you Miss Christi!

I don't know anything about the Atkins diet, but I did get rid of all the sugar in my house about a year and a half ago and I don't miss it. Good luck!

hey punkin, super happy and good for you to make such a great turn in your physical life. :beerchug:

I think you should change thename of your Journal. It is not what you want to be telling yourself, and I believe that yep- GI/GO garbage in will equal garbage out.

AND calling yourself FATAAS is garbage. ;)

Sweat Daily
FF

I think you should change thename of your Journal. It is not what you want to be telling yourself, and I believe that yep- GI/GO garbage in will equal garbage out.

AND calling yourself FATAAS is garbage. ;)

Agreed.

Good luck! I'll be reading. Heck, I might even stop being lazy and leave a comment or two :D

Good luck, I will be staying tuned. I have some experience with low carb diets and it's really the best way to lose fat from what I have seen.

go christi! :)

on a related note, a friend of mine was telling me about stevia and I was wondering if Atkins allows it?

Stevia is fine if it is in liquid form, if you get the powder it has some maltodextrin to prevent clumping, and you don't want any carbs to be in it.

Good luck, maybe take some starting stats, or at least weight and post it up. Take some starting pics too, you don't have to post them up, but that way you are accountable to yourself, so if you look at yourself after a couple months and notice no changes, or negative changes, you know that you have to work harder. It's hard to notice changes when you're with yourself everyday.

Good luck. I'd encourage you to do some reading on Weight lifting, maybe get New Rules of Lifting for Women. Or Starting Strength 2nd edition.

anywhere from 8-10 hrs.
My sleep is very important.
I changed my schedule at work so I don't have to be there at 4am anymore..
and on top of that, I got a new job at DisneyLand which I start in a few weeks

anywhere from 8-10 hrs.
My sleep is very important.
I changed my schedule at work so I don't have to be there at 4am anymore..
and on top of that, I got a new job at DisneyLand which I start in a few weeks

That's great. If you can manage it, try having something like cottage cheese within 20 minutes of going to bed, and have a piece of fruit within 20 minutes of getting up. As I understand it, this gives your body fuel for energy rather than it using other sources (like your muscles).

Back