The Lose Fat challenge

chhhyeahhhhhh

day four:

I'm really proud of myself right now. I didn't rush into things this time, which I think is a good thing. Usually day four is the hardest for me. But, I havn't had any mental barriers yet, which is totally a good thing.

Food:
3 servings turkey breast
1 serving mild cheddar cheese
1 serving of beef stew
1 can soda
1 serving fruit punch

Exercise:
15 minute full body w/o consisting of lunges, squats, bicep curls, and core work.
(I put all I had into that fifteen minutes. I'd rather go all out for fifteen minutes than to half ass 30 minutes)

Thoughts:
I feel GOOD.

Just remember slow and steady wins the race, or at least doesn't leave you too winded to drink your beer at the end.

I got back on track yesterday. I consumed 1404 calories.
They weren't necessarily good calories, but nonetheless, i'm making myself stay under 1600 per day.
The calorie counters state that i need about 3000 to maintain, so an average of 1500 is pretty good.
i'm also exercising in my bedroom, and walking to my work location instead of taking the tram.
I'm just disgusted with myself lately. I need to do this.

What about giving yourself a short term goal? Something like being compliant for this week, and then taking it from there.

Christi, you are doing great, but you deficit is way too low!

Am I getting this? You have a 1500cals calorie deficit per day??

The past few days have been great.
I've been consuming somewhere between 1200-1500 calories each day.
I've hit my ten pound loss mark.
YAY GO ME!
and i'm totally motivated.
woot woot.
i've been not letting myself eat past seven, except for freeze dried apples if im super hungry after that time.
but most of my weight gain last year was eating big amounts of calories very late at night.
i'm not doing that anymore.
Plus, I like to wake up hungry.
makes the skim milk taste less gross =]

this is the first time everrrr i have stuck with a diet for longer than three days. it's insane. I love it.
Right now, i'm practicing, and getting used to moderation. I havn't exactly gone out and bought "health guru" healthy foods, but I am eating better. At the same time though, I'm letting myself have the things i crave IN MODERATION. Take for example starbucks. I'm a sucker for the strawberries and creme frap, so i had one the other day, but made sure to add it into my calories. it was counted as a meal.
another thing that i'm getting better at is counting my liquid calories. I used to not do that. I would eat, trying to stay under my limit, which usually didnt happen because i wasn't hard enough on myself. And on top of that, i'd drink a crapload of soda, and not count a single one of those calories. Not anymore.
im at peace of mind right now, and it feels great.

Congrats on making your first goal. :) Weight loss seems to be a matter of patience, and how hungry you can allow yourself to be. You're finding that it is possible to eat healthier, yet not deprive yourself totally of things you enjoy. In fact, you might savor them more because they truly are treats, not just something you mindlessly down every day.

exactly my thoughts.
That frap that i had the other day from starbucks was sooo good. I felt like I was eating a piece of heaven.
Plus never before has my body reacted the way it did that day because of the sugar. my heart rate went up and everything. I had to drink a bottle of water just to calm it down. lol

Things are very well.
yesterday i had about 1600 calories.
I was super hungry, so i counted my calories from the day before and it was only about 1000. NO WONDER.

Things are very well.
yesterday i had about 1600 calories.
I was super hungry, so i counted my calories from the day before and it was only about 1000. NO WONDER.

You stay true to yourself miss_christi and you will be more beautiful than all the flowers in Corpus-CHRISTI.........

And your heart will be on fire!

And powerfully CRISPY!

And, you will shout with much glee.....

and go wee, wee wee,

and he, he, he, he

because you have the KEY to your heart of ROCK-ON glee

Stay true to Thee!

KEEP IT UP!

Chillen

Back