The Lose Fat challenge

alright, so my diet hasnt been to hot as of late, im slowly working into making it better.
BUT, I did do some walking today..including walking over an overpass which totally sucked ass. grr.
I'm going to do some core work tonight before bed. fun fun fun.
i have the next week off of work. (job transition)

Enjoy your week off!!!

Changes

Alright, so, those of you that keep up with me,(stingo, sparrow, etc), know that I was having a lot of sress with my job at Mervyn's.
Well, that's done. There were some accusations, partway true, but blown completely out of proportion. So, we met 50/50, worked it out, and decided that I wasn't going to work for them anymore. It's comletely fine with me. I have a new job already at Disneyland.
I'm really excited about this. I'm going to be working attractions in california adventure. Part of the reason that I moved to california from arizona was to have a more active, outdoor lifestyle. I know that some days are just going to be really tough, but other days are going to be really nice.
Mervyns made me really lazy. Having to wake up at 4 am is not fun.
Bottom line, a lot of stess in my life is GONE.
I'm really excited for this life change.
Plus, its going to give my boyfriend and I some time apart. We were working together, so really, the only time we had apart from eachother before was if we worked different hours. I love him to death, but sometimes, we just get irritated with eachother.
Plus I'm making almost a dollar more an hour than I was at Mervyns. It's still part time, but I can guaruntee that part time at disney land is more than part time at mervyns.
And the last thing...working for disney gets you discounts galore EVERYWHERE. This includes the gym.
Lets get the ball rowling.
I have traditions (orientation) on friday.

workout

Okay. I'm going to be honest. I haven't gotten off my ass to do a workout in over a month, maybe over two months. But let's be honest here. I'm not going to get the cut and toned body i want from only eating well, and sitting on my ass.
So I whipped out the trusty, and dusty workout journal.
I'm back on the jillian michaels 12 week workout plan, along with the atkins diet. As long as I stick to it, I'm bound to get great results.
I went out and bought some atkins advantage caramel bars. The sweet tooth is what killed me last time.
This morning the diet went horribly, but I'm back on atkins as of right now.
I had the rest of my chinese food from last night, and a little debbie cake. But NO MORE

workout:
3x5 pushups
3x15 squats
3x15 @5lbs flys
3x15 sumo squats
3x15 pelvic thrusts
3x15@5lbs lateral raises
1min Jumping jacks
45 basic crunches
3x15 @10lbs tricep extension
1 min run in place
3x15 scissors

Thoughts:
Pushups were HARD. I'm doing them the right way though. I'm not giving myself the easy way out with the girly pushups.
Flys and lateral raises: im using five lbs. I will eventually move up to 10.

It took me 31 minutes to do this circuit. Lets see if we can improve that :D

Try switching to girly pushups to finish out your sets. You'll use your muscles more that way, and will have a better way of knowing how far you have to go to complete a full set of real pushups. Nice work in getting back to it.

Christi has all the internal beauty to achieve.....

Rough, Tough, and with a big Puff, Christi has the Stuff, and that's Enough! :)

And, my next post is going to "PROVE IT!"

=========================================================

Be the Quiet Riot in your Diet, and......

Little by little Itt'l widdle the Middle :)

YEP! It will. So CHILL with ALL YOUR SKILL!

=========================================================

Christi.....you have the inner and outer beauty.

You are the brightest star in the sky, reach up and take it, and place in your heart......

When you see a rainbow, after a rain, place this rainbow within yourself, and between the star and the rainbow you shine bright with many different colors..................

That reveals your beauty to all......

and most importantly.........to yourself.

========================================================

Your goals will reflect what your mind allows..............

You are in control and......

Once a grasp on control is truly functional....

One can set patterns to improve this self-perception as unit of this control....

And thus have strong personal character to allow in what you want, and weed out the utter BS form outside sources.

And, I am going to "PROVE IT" with my next post to a very sincere, and beautiful woman inside and out..............

SHRILL with WILL and your goal WILL SPILL and give Christi much THRILL!

Christi..............FLAT ROCKS..............

Last edited:
Keep em comin chillen! They really help.
Tom, thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to try that.

My legs are super sore today from working out yesterday.
Today, i'll probably do core work, and light legs.

Very fun! We're thinking of making another trip down south with the kids. That'd be sweet to see you!

keep me posted on when you guys want to come. I could probably get you some discount tickets :D
Okay seriously, I remember when I was like sixteen or something and my mom was extravagant about getting a new washer and dryer. I just looked at her like she was crazy. It's so nice to have a dryer that actually drys your clothes like its supposed to. Amazing. AMAZING I TELL YOU!
And yeah. I'm so staying with it this time. I love Atkins. I'm actually doing an outline of the books, and making a blog about it. I figure, if I can reach out to some people through blogspot, maybe they can reach out to someone else.
Have a good one katie :D

Did a 30 minute workout today.
To be honest, I didn't feel like doing anything at all. But, I did anyways. I didn't finsish the entire workout, just did 30 minutes worth. I'm kind of burnt today, and feeling pretty icky.
As you probably guessed, I cheated on my diet yesterday. I had pizza and popcorn. Not good stuff for you. I should have just taken the cheese and peperoni off and stuck to my diet. But I didn't, and now I'm paying for it. I'll probably do the last of that workout later tonight. Otherwise, I'm going to feel sh**ty all day.
Well back on Atkins for me! Cheese and Pepperoni off that leftover pizza sounds like lunch!
Have a good day everyone!
workout:
Shoulder press 3x10@10lb (these were tough today. Gotta keep up with it!)
stiff legged lifts 3x15(i could feel a nice strethc in my back when I did these)
Dumbell row 3x15@10lb (the first few reps were easy, but the second and third sets were hard! I had the shakes, but I still finshed)
Sumo Squats3x15 (these always feel nice on my inner thigh muscles)
Superman 3x15
foward lunge (leg muscles were pretty tight..note to self: stretch prior to lunges!)

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS. THEY REALLY HELP TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED!

Did a 30 minute workout today.
To be honest, I didn't feel like doing anything at all. But, I did anyways. I didn't finsish the entire workout, just did 30 minutes worth. I'm kind of burnt today, and feeling pretty icky.

Once I got into it I have the hardest part of working out is going and doing it. I always feel much better at the end of a workout than the beginning. You are doing good, keep it up!

Hey there. :)

Good to see you back.

Back