These barbecued shrimp have the perfect amount of kick to them, and are great over rice or noodles, or just on their own!
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- In a resealable bag mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, brown sugar and curry paste. Add shrimp place in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Thread the shrimp onto skewers. In a saucepan, boil the marinade for a few minutes. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Baste occasionally with the marinade.