Okay here is a great recipe that I cook every week. From the title of this recipe article you know its gonna be nice!
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 25g/1oz Butter
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 table spoons plain flour
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 300ml or pint unsweetened apple juice
- 1 table spoon of tomato puree
- Heat the oil &amp;amp; butter in a large frying pan (non stick preferred) add in the onions and stir on a low heat for 15 minutes. The onions should be crispy add the garlic cloves for the last 5 minutes of frying time.
- Once cooked remove the onions and garlic from the pan and put them in a bowl or plate.
- Dust both sides of the chicken with the flour shaking it over the top, then cook in the pan on a medium heat for 10 minutes, flipping the chicken half way through.
- Pour in the apple juice and add the tomato puree, scraping the bottom of the pan to mix it well. After 1 minute place the onions and garlic back in the pan and cook on a low heat for 20 – 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Once the sauce has thickened serve and enjoy.