Delicious and very versatile side dish!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups baby pattypan squash, halved (about 18 ounces)
- 2 cups sliced leek (about 2)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, swirling to coat; heat 20 seconds. Add squash and leek to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in salt and pepper. Transfer squash mixture to a serving platter. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.