A creamy roasted garlic sauce adds just completes full flavor to this low calorie, low-fat dish.
- 3 large heads garlic, unpeeled cooking spray
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta, cooked, drained
- SPRAY each head of garlic lightly with cooking spray; wrap each head separately in foil. Place in small baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Separate garlic cloves. Squeeze cloves to extract pulp; discard peels.
- PLACE garlic pulp, mustard, lemon juice and pepper in food processor or blender container; cover. Process until pureed; set aside.
- COOK and stir zucchini and mushrooms in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until zuccini is crisp-tender. Add garlic mixture, water and tomato; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Toss with hot cooked pasta