Enjoy this zero fat fun-to-eat snack!
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar substitute
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp non fat milk
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. You will notice the chemical reaction almost immediately.
- Spread onto large, non stick baking sheet, sprayed lightly with non stick spray.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes until cake springs back lightly to the touch. Lay a damp linen towel on counter, sprinkled with lightly with sugar substitute.
- Go around the edges of the cake with a spatula to make sure it isn't sticking to the pay. Turn the slightly cooked cake onto the prepared towel. Carefully roll up towel with cake in it.
- Place in refrigerator and let cool. Meanwhile blend together cream cheese, sugar substitute, vanilla and non fat milk with electric mixer.
- When cake has cooled unroll and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Immediately roll back up (without the towel).
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve