Great to go with your favorite meat!
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 6 ingredients (through salt) in a small bowl. Add tomatoes; toss to coat. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.