Whether you're looking for a plain but hearty meal, this Chili Grilled Drumstick will surely spice up your taste for grilled foods
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 15 chicken drumsticks, skinless
- Mix the first three ingredients, honey, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Set aside amount of the marinade for basting.
- Marinade the chicken drumstick into the previous mixing bowl and chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the chicken drumstick for about 10 minutes with continued basting or till the chicken turns crisp and juicy.