This is a great dinner meal that is high in protein and tastes great! Note: High in fat.
- 3 lb chicken pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup dry white wine or dry white vermouth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 oz or 60 grams prosciutto, shredded
- 1 tbsp sage
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In pan, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken skin side down, brown, and turn over.
- Add wine, garlic, prosciutto and sage.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Uncover and turn chicken skin side up.
- Boil until sauce is thick and coat chicken.
- Serve and enjoy!