This meal time dish is low in calories and great for any dinner! It has chicken, mushrooms, and eggs, which tend to attract many!
- 1 cup sliced cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups Egg Beaters (equivalent of 6 eggs)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- In a small bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, pepper and stir.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken, mushrooms, green onion and parsley.
- Put oil in an 8-inch skillet and add egg mixture. Cook on medium-low. As eggs set, run a spatula around the outside and lift, to allow uncooked portion of the egg to flow underneath. Cook eggs until almost set, but make sure that surface is still moist.
- Press chicken mixture into top of egg mixture. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top off with cheese and broil until cheese is melted.