This recipe is a great for using the barbecue. It is high in protein and tastes great too!
- 1 1/2 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- 1 cup teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into cubes
- 18 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Put cubed beef in shallow glass, a plastic dish or a resealable plastic bag.
- Pour teriyaki baste and glaze over beef. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate. Leave for about 4-6 hours to marinade stirring occasionally.
- Once marinade is done, heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Remove beef from marinade, and throw out extra marinade sauce.
- Thread beef, bell pepper slices, and mushrooms alternately on each of six metal skewers.
- Brush bell pepper and mushrooms with oil, and sprinkle kabobs with sesame seeds.
- Put kabobs on grill and cover over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn every few minutes, and grill until beef is no longer pink.