Your hobbies?

They are video game characters

I don't make video game characters costumes much but the SINGED (league of legends) costume (original skin) I made for one of my sons is still in the shed complete with smoke machine in his poison bottle.

I would have to dig around to find a good photo, but this pic is one of my boys dressed up for a school sports carnival, so a quick and easy to remove costume for when he needed to compete. 1572556042225.png

Last edited:
.... a quick and easy to remove costume ;;;.
i had the lamp and a big stick was easy to find... one year i made a similar hooded robe dressed as the Tarot Hermit and as the night wore on, it was a smart choice over some of the more cumbersome costumes in the room...

the hermit.jpg

Drawing (black and white only)
Painting (air brush)
Military and scifi Models
Just getting back into sculpting
I also try to read a book every week or two
Power lifting and bodybuilding for about 30 years now

playing sports and writing.
here i also have this (link removed) which will help you to choose a good glucose meter for yourself. So you can check your blood sugar and can maintain it from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys do just to get out of the house? Any suggestions on things I could do? I'm finding myself stuck in the house an awful lot.
I feel you! Well, I try to get productive thing by learning from link removed course. It is beneficial for me.

Looking forward to gardening ! not a big garden but still alot of fun

Back