Your hobbies?

To get out of the house, I enjoy going to the gym, going to the auto hobby shop my retired father bangs away at, and playing tennis.

My outdoor hobbies include sports (basketball and tennis), photography and going to the movies. Indoors, i used to play classical guitar. I'm abit of a geek too dabbling with websites. I also like to follow the news on what's happening around the world.

MIne are snowmobiling in the winter time.... ( I ride a polaris IQ...thus the name) and camping and fishing in the summer....

I hate being in the house in the summer......

Outdoor hobbies i like snowboarding and hockey in the winter, in the summer i enjoy doing rollerblade, so much fun and a very good workout. If i'm at home i'm usualy checking documentary or reading random stuff and playing some video games.

I love to walk with my 2 dogs in the forrest, I also like to watch movies so now and then. Further more, I play guitar and I have 2 kids to take care off. :) These are the things I happily do in live.

I try to find things to do outdoors like hiking or water sports. I like to go to the park and read sometimes when I cannot find anything else to do. At least then I am outside and around other people instead of in the house alone.

well for me if I am at home I like watching tv (movies) colour in pictures ,Listening to music , ya just try to be lazy that might work TRY to be lazy..

This is a good thread, thanks Stu for pushing it up.

My favorite hobby has always been fishing, though I have not done a lot of it lately. I also like working around the house and in the garden, making things and keeping busy with my hands.

I collect eclectic things, nothing of great value, but interesting things when I can find them at little or no cost. Some examples, I have a civil war cannon ball, some inexpensive Roman brass coins, a lot of conchs and other miscellaneous shells I picked up over the years, mostly in Florida, a few old bottles, several alligator skulls, a porpoise skull and a large sea turtle skull (the porpoise and sea turtle skulls were found long after the original owners had no need for them) the list goes on... and on.

I am an old school gamer, roleplaying (AD&D 1st edition, Warhammer fantasy, Pendragon, MERP, Star Trek etc.) Wargaming (WHFB, Age if Sigmar, Flames of War) I build wargame scenery and diorama and paint models. I also craft cosplay costumes for my boys, including knitting functional chainmail and crafting armour from hardened leather. I also dabble in Photography (Macro)

Is that the character you cosplay in the thumbnail? Who is it? What music is it you like?

No but i can upload some cosplay i have done in the past if you like? They are video game characters so it might be lost on some of you a little bit :)

with my hair growing out, i was going to be Cousin Itt for Halloween this year... i dropped in a hat store yesterday, but for some reason bowler (derby) hats aren't made for my more ovaly head. the store salesman even admitted they are more suited to a rounder shape. oh well.

Back