Who's from Ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am! I know theres a few on this board :) I am from the Findlay area myself.

I was looking up a list of celebrities that are from Ohio. A few of them surprised me! Drew Carey, Luke Perry, Jeff Gordon, Katie Holms,Dave Chappelle, ect.

List of people from Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Well I'm not in Ohio exactly, I am in the very southern bit of Michigan though, only about half an hour from the Ohio border

That's interesting, I never knew Katie Holms was from Ohio before

Hi!

I forgot to mention too that "big" ben rothlesburger from the steelers is also from Ohio, Findlay to be exact, which is where I'm from. Theres alot more celeb's from Ohio than I ever thought.

Have you ever been to Cedar Point? I love that place!

I'm not from Ohio, but I'm from West Virginia! Currently I spend most of my time in Huntington as a Marshall University student.

Hi!

Have you ever been to Cedar Point? I love that place!

No I haven't, I just moved here about a year ago, and refuse to go to parks without someone to go with. My boyfriend and I are planning on going this summer though. Have any suggestions for rides?

I'm in Columbus. Next year, though, I'll be in Springfield for college!

Oh and new bride...Cedar Point is probably my favorite place in the world. I'm going for a physics field trip in mid-May. I've heard the Dragster line is only like 15 minutes for our field trip! I'll definitely be sitting in that front cart!

No I haven't, I just moved here about a year ago, and refuse to go to parks without someone to go with. My boyfriend and I are planning on going this summer though. Have any suggestions for rides?

I would be a bad person to ask about rides, lol I am soo scared of rollercoasters. When I was younger I'd ride some of the smaller coasters, but never a big one. I still get pretty nervous around them. I DREAD the day my DD's want to ride one!! YIKES!

anyways, if you go you should check out the live shows! they're great!! I could spend a whole day at CP just walking around, shopping, eating, riding some of the small rides, lol...its my fav place on earth!

Kristi...15 min wait for the top thrill dragster??? I SERIOUSLY doubt it! I think its at least an hour, thats what it was last year anyhow. Man, you have to have some serious you-know-whats to ride that ride!!

Well, I actually live in Niles. Not a whole lot to do here. Just try to stay active and have fun with my son. He keeps me on the go, so there is always something to do in that respect.

New Bride...

Last year my boyfriend and I went on a Wednesday and stayed right up until the park closed. We rode it 3 times in the last hour! It was one of the greatest hours of my life. ha

meeeeee!!! I am currently in Defiance, Ohio however I was born and raised in Fostoria and lived in Bowling Green for about 8 years! lol..Big Ben's parents once stopped us in the Findlay mall to boast about how beautiful our kids are!

Right now I'm in Columbus for school (OSU), but I am originally from the Cleveland area.

I LOOOOVE Cedar Point although I always get so scared. The Magnum is the best!

Falco- Is Niles big?? One of my friends from down here is from Niles.

meeeeee!!! I am currently in Defiance, Ohio however I was born and raised in Fostoria and lived in Bowling Green for about 8 years! lol..Big Ben's parents once stopped us in the Findlay mall to boast about how beautiful our kids are!

I went to Defiance College :D

I'm from Dayton, Ohio, but am currently living in Bowling Green. I just graduated from BGSU. I'm glad there are others from Ohio out there.

ME!!! Well technically I'm from the west cost but I moved to Alliance OH in 2005. I work in Canton. I've never been to Cedar Point but right now I'm to heavy to get on the rides ;/. But soon as my husband and I get our weight down I think thats an affordable reward. Roller coasters here I come!!

you've never been to CP???? oh my gosh, you totally have to go there!! Even if you don't ride the rides....there is so much to do! lots of stores...they have a theater thing that they do neat things like a dolphin show, or high divers, ect...they have some imax theater there...and they have a bunch of saloons w/ song and dance shows..its awesome! i go every year and i never ride the rides...well, i'll ride the smaller ones w/ my dd's but i'm too much of a chicken to even attempt those big ones! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back