Progress

These aren't the best of pictures...but they show my progress.

The pic of me in the red at a wedding and in a orange/pink shirt is at 150-157, my heaviest weight.
The one of me in the bowling shoes (sorry about the crazy face haha) is at my middle weight, about 128-130ish.
And the last two are the most recent, the one of me in the black shirt and the headshot, at 118-123 lbs.

I don't have any good body shots really, but I'm working on it. My face is significantly thinner though.

Attachments

• l_848c35670b21fc12fd48b5284b9c2bdd.jpg
    l_848c35670b21fc12fd48b5284b9c2bdd.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 174
  • n23106166_30441510_223.jpg
    n23106166_30441510_223.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 165
  • l_0420e7e8e111cbe4d45c76c688eaadef.jpg
    l_0420e7e8e111cbe4d45c76c688eaadef.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 176
  • l_aae22c29e8ed5cfa92edfc1994f506f7.jpg
    l_aae22c29e8ed5cfa92edfc1994f506f7.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00569.jpg
    DSC00569.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 134
Congrats on your progress thus far - bowling shoes make you do crazy things sometimes... :)

Excellent, noticable changes. We really need a glutes shot for quality assessment. ;)

Please tell me you're not drinking Coors Light.

You're looking great, although you looked great before anyway!

What are your goals now? I doubt you need to lose any more weight.

thanks everyone!

evolution- i'll work on the glutes shot, although there isn't much there to even show.;) and no that is definately not coors light...probably more along the lines of miller light or yuengling, my favorites.

CCR- i don't think it's possible for me to lose anymore weight, i'd look sick. i just need to tone up and maybe try to get rid of this "spare tire" around my waist, which is my biggest concern.

evolution- and no that is definately not coors light...probably more along the lines of miller light or yuengling, my favorites.

Ah, gotcha. I was hoping you were a gal with a lot better taste than that. I've never had a Yuengling before...I might give it a try this weekend.

something tells me, and I can be rather deep at times, to say to you:

you are a pretty girl. Just stay active and keep fit. You look healthy and vibrant. Do not lose sight of your 'real you.' Sometimes we see ourselves innaccurately.. love yourself a bit will you?

you look great!

FF

I'm posting swimsuit pics...
This is what I looked like yesterday (well clearly, today too)...but I'd like to see a significant change by the beginning of August. I can look half decent in clothes, but then again who doesn't? But a swimsuit makes reality set in...and I've got some work to do.

Attachments

• DSC00713.JPG
    DSC00713.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC00714.JPG
    DSC00714.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00718.JPG
    DSC00718.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 114
  • DSC00719.jpg
    DSC00719.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC00720.JPG
    DSC00720.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 146
All this talk about Yuengling, i figured you HAD to be from Pittsburgh! It looks like you made some great progress n'at! :p

What bowling alley are you dancing around in?? Is that Arsenal?

But a swimsuit makes reality set in...and I've got some work to do.
Lol, you are kidding right?!? There's not much work to do at all, you're slim but have held onto your curves (trying not to sound like a purve), and you have a good base with regards to muscular build. Be very proud of what you've done as many woman would kill for a body like yours

Oh, and still no ring on your left hand, there's hope for me yet ;) (my gf would kill me for saying that though)

Last edited:
Lol, you are kidding right?!? There's not much work to do at all, you're slim but have held onto your curves (trying not to sound like a purve), and you have a good base with regards to muscular build. Be very proud of what you've done as many woman would kill for a body like yours

Oh, and still no ring on your left hand, there's hope for me yet ;) (my gf would kill me for saying that though)

there is tons of work to do!
the picture of my back is the absolute worst, and i don't even know where to begin to get rid of that fat.
my curves are never going to go away, so i'll just go for a flatter tummy, toned arms and thighs.
i don't look horrible, but i don't look good compared to most in swimsuits...

I see... I guess all bowling alleys look pretty similar, huh?

Are you actually in Pittsburgh, or are you out in Indiana?

I'm like 45 minutes from Pittsburgh (well that's minus all that crazy construction on 22) and like 20 minutes from Indiana.

Are you in Pittsburgh?

there is tons of work to do!
the picture of my back is the absolute worst, and i don't even know where to begin to get rid of that fat.
my curves are never going to go away, so i'll just go for a flatter tummy, toned arms and thighs.
i don't look horrible, but i don't look good compared to most in swimsuits...

Women will always add about 10lbs onto their own body when they look at themselves. Trust me, compaired to 'most' women you're in fantastic shape.

However, of course there is always room for improvement with every body, to get rid of the little fat deposit around your back will require a small cut in body fat but if your stick to a full body workout that should come off easy enough, I doubt you'll need much of a calorie deficit to do that either

Yeah, i live in the city... 22? are you out in Delmont/Greensburg??

I'm not far from Delmont at all. I'm in Blairsville...you may or may not have heard of it, small town.

Back