Cohen's Lifestyle Welcome to your new Cohens Forum

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Hi losing

I do my measurements once a week - Sue would have given you a page in your book to record them on.

:) Yes I have will measure tomorrow. Another challenging day out all day had to pack my measured portions and take it while everyone had fish and chips it didn't temp me today i must be beginning to tolerate it.

Hope you all have a good week.;)

Bye for now

Sam

Hi everyone

Nans68 - good luck with your measurements.

I am having a good day today and am amazed that I have 100% Cohens now for almost 5 weeks. Looking forward to the scales dropping below 70kgs. Yesterday they were 70.4 so I felt a bit impatient there.

:eek:

Thanks everyone - helps to know there are others on this plan....

Is anyone finding that their families are eating better as a result of being on Cohens. I am finding my kids are more interested in what they are eating and what is in the food. They also have a tendency to ask me in the shops "Is this on your diet mum or will it make you fat" and unfortunately it is a little louder than I would like it to be.

My daughter is constantly asking me if food contains sugar - I hope that's a good thing as hopefully they will be aware of what they eat as they get older -

Did anyone else have pimple breakouts when they started??? If so - when do they go away???? I would have thought with all the water I would have clear skin - but no!!

Hello

I got pimples when i first started lasted for about 2 months now I get nothing not even at that time of the month which is great, I think it's all the crap coming out of ours bodies, i even got some on my legs. yukky. oh well it's all gone now.

cya di

Thanks Di - glad to know I am not alone in that one. Hopefully mine won't last much longer - they certainly can bring you down...

Great question on the other thread.....are there no other short girls???

hey losing..

It won't last for much longer, it can't are body's are fueled with all the good stuff now so surely they can't be many bad things left...

Thanks about the good thread, I've been so curious for so long, all my main weight is in my mid section and i'm broad on my back. so hopefully someone with the same body type as me will be able to answer my question. lol

take care
di

I'm broad too

Hi di78:)

Yes i am broad in the back too which makes buying bra's a pain Literally.and fitting tops when you are overweight can be tricky - don't you think.:(

That's why in your last thread about size I said I was bigger then the bottom.

Regards

Sam:)

Hi everyone

Finally after 5 weeks my face is pimple free - something funny bit exciting happened this morning..

I went to the bathroom and realised when I went to pull my jeans up that I hadn't undone them when I pulled them down. How cool is that!!!

:p

Hey all.

Hey nan yeah it's a pain been broard in the back , i think it makes me go up a size.

Hey losing , thats great about the pants... I now have to use the 4th hole in my belt which is great cause on the 3rd hole my pants fit me like i have no belt on, they fall down hehe funny hey but great cause were shrinking, so exciting.

As christmas day gets closer, I have mixed feelings about the day, i don't want to miss out on days of weight loss but I don't want to miss out on mums roast lunch, boohoo, I don't know what will happen, I know people will not be supportive cause they'll be hoeing into the goodies,,, so hard, Please god give me strength. please cohenites give me strength tooo. i really need it.

Does anyone else what to eat the entire fridge when it's that time of the month. I an trying so hard to resist the treats, so far so good.

di

Yes Di I do I am going through that time now just got back from late night shopping and I was at the choccie dept and it was heaven i inhaled deeply.

Then raced home to have my entree meal YUM!!!!!!

It passes after though which is good.

Sam

Does anyone else what to eat the entire fridge when it's that time of the month. I an trying so hard to resist the treats, so far so good.

di

I'm approaching mine and i so want to eat the fridge. Have been fine all month until now. lol

It fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all:)

Very excited!!!!!!

A top I bought a month ago actually fitted. I really liked the look of this top even though it didn't fit, so today i thought i'll give it ago and viola!.

It's a comfortable fit as well.

This is only my 2nd week can't wait for my 4 week weigh in now.

Best Wishes

Sam:)

Hi everyone,
I don't post that much and when I went to post with Capeachee the site wouldn't let me so I set up a new name, I know it is a NO NO but didn't have any choice to.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and keep on charging with your Cohen's diet.

I hope I am on the right area of general posting, things look like they have changed alot since I last posted. I am updating my ticker with how much weight I have lost...yoo hoo.... 17 kilos since the 20th of October.

Jody are you out there somewhere, you are such an inspiration and a beautiful person too. You have given me so much support and I wanted to just take this moment and thank you for it.

Cheers,
Bribie Island Jo

Hi Bribie Island Jo

Well done on the weight loss since OCT -
I started in Nov so I hope I loose that much in equal time.
How did you go over Christmas -

Hi Losing,
Thank you! Christmas was a little tough going when I went to parties or went out to eat but I weathered the storm and made it. I think it is all in how we approach things with this diet to stay on it. I made sure when I was tempted I would drink lots and lots of water and that seemed to fill me up and push the craving away.

I started on October 20th and lost 10 kilos the first month and then everything slowed down but I sure can tell now how much I have lost in my old clothes...alot of them are getting just too big for me....

Keep up the good job there Losing and you can do it also!

Have a nice day!
Cheers,
Bribie Island Jo

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another beautiful day

Hey everyone, love this forum, this is what gives me positive attitudes to contiue losing weight. I have lost 11kilos, just another 10 and I will be able to start having IVF treatment. Trouble is I have come to a stand still and it is not shifting off very much at all now. Does anyone have any ideas on how to re-boost the losing again? I drink green tea, 2.5 - 3 ltrs of water a day and only eat vegies and meat, don't really eat carbs as they are my worst enemie. Any ideas would be fantastic. I love looking at the pictures of people and how well they are doing with their weight losses. Congrates to you all. Job well done, it is not until you need to lose weight that you realise how much of a challenge it really is. Skinny people have no idea how hard it is...:eek::

Last edited:
New first time ever!!

Hi All,
I stumbled accros this forum a couple of weeks ago and have been skipping through the postings and wanted to let everone know (new and old thread) How helpful the information has been, I have never posted anything before and am totaly not sure how to get all the smiles and weight indicators to apear, I have been on Cohens for 7 weeks today and have lost almost 12 Kg, felt fantastic the first few weeks, now feeling a bit flat, no energy!! If anyone has any tips, I am on a Multi Vitamin, I do have a busy job and a demanding family, prehaps, that is the way it is, if that is part and parcel, I am OK with that, it is still worth it for the results, have a great night! Oh, if anyone knows, I would also love to hear how the re-feed affects people who are on it and what the avarage time on the re-fead is? Thanks again!

Back