Cohen's Lifestyle Welcome to your new Cohens Forum

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Good morning...

it was requested that you're thread be expanded into an actual forum where you could spread out and create some additional threads for recipes, introductions, specific topics, etc...

The request was honored this morning...

This forum is for you to use whichever way you see fit...

create any new threads you want.. and have fun...

Many thanks Maleficent and Forum providers

This is a great resource and you are being very generous in providing such a facility.

Thanks again

Chelsea

By the way, just noticed your own ticker - Wow! You are really steaming along! Congratulations on your fantastic loss so far, and best wishes for the journey ahead.

WoW New Forum...

I just logged on to the old one and i had to try and find this one... I hope all the other ladies and gents can find it...

Anyways congradulations to all...

Tam

WOOHOO!!! Our own HOME!!!

Malef... Could I please suggest that you put a link to the forum front page on the old post? That way the less computer-minded will be able to find it easilly.

asy :D

I found it!!

Hey everyone!!

I was feeling grumpy, so I logged on! It always makes me feel better. I know I have done great so far - but I just want to finish!!

This week I only lost 1kg. I weigh myself everyday - I know it's bad, I can't help it - Well it went up and down all week! I was lucky to lose 1 kg! I've lost more being naughty. So today I went to macca's with hubby and had a bagette. It wasn't so bad.. I just feel really yuk, and really weak.

We are going away, next week for a week - so I can't weigh myself. I AM sticking to it. We are staying in a caravan with our 4 kids by the beach. So I'm taking my kitchen scales!! We will save money by packing lunches anyways. So I'm hoping that when I get back, I will see great things on those scales! I pray!!

Thanks guys for posting! We are all in this together!!

One good thing the other day I threw out all my old clothes except a pair of jeans I used to always wear. I actually put my 2 legs in one leg hole!!!:eek: Wow, I can't believe I was soooo big!!

All the best guys - keep heading towards the goal!:)

Folks just a reminder that this newly created forum is intended for the use of those members on the Cohens Program. Reading and contributing by non-Cohens users is OK and encouraged, but keep in mind that the Cohen's program is a specific program that has been very successful for these folks and let's not derail their work.

Another week down....

Good morning all

Well I am happy to say that I am now down to 65. It's happening slowly for me now. I think I may have to up the water intake. Although that is a difficult challenge unless I am working (only two days per week) or athome for a full day (which is very unusual). I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow, so my water will be very minimal and I will have to opt for a chicken salad from a pub/cafe (without dressing of course), and take a guesstimate re: weights of food.

I was thinking about life aftter Cohens..... do you know now, that what i would of eaten previous to cohens, will be alot different to 'life after cohens.'. I was thinking that I would consume =two to four pieces of pizza on a 'takeaway' night, then lie in front of the tv with a stretched, full and bloated belly. Tasted delicious, but i know it was too much. Then because I was naughty already, I'd wash it down with softdrink. Now... after Cohens.... I will have one piece... maybe two if pushed... and then munch on some fruit etc if still hungry, and soda water would be drunk by choice (but highly doubt I will be). The next day I will wake up feeling great and start the day with fruit and yoghurt and water and black coffee. I can not wait.

Well all... this forum is a lot quieter than the other thread, so I hope everyone finds it again. It is so wonderful to know there is a heap of knowledge and support out there to help us alll along.

Have people sometimes found it easy and at other times really hard. On saturday, the kids were eating something delicious, and I wanted some. But... I just told myself 'NO. NOt yet'. And that was enough for me.
Yesterday on teh other hand, the family were eating nachos as I was tucking into my tuna salad, and I was going through this mental anguish that nearly through me over the edge. I*t's okay though... all good .

Well lovelies... thank you for openeing the forum.

And a happy Cohens day to all.

Keep up the good work.

Hi Tania. if you scroll to the top of the page, & click on Cohens Lifestyle, that will take you to where all the action is! There are loads of threads there, including the original one.

Hello to everyone!
I stumbled accross this forum the other day in the hope of finding out more about Cohen's and have become totally addicted to reading it.
So much so, that I just have to do this now. I'm attending an information session tomorrow, and am eager to get my program and get started. I have about 40kg to lose - it's very hard to picture myself in the 50-odd kg range - haven't been there since age 17.
I am completely inspired by people such as Moni (who lost 78kg!!!!) and Less of Me - what wonderful photos on the "before and after" forum .
I look forward to getting advice and swapping tips with you - you all sound like a wonderful bunch of positive people.
Good luck to you all - stay strong!
Cath

Refeed by Christmas

I have been lurking for the longest time and finally decided to post a question.

My goal is to complete refeed before Christmas. It will be a challenge as I typically lose 4kg/month. My current weight is 59kg, and have a 50 kg goal weight.

Start weight: 86 kg
Current weight: 59 kg
Goal weight: 50 kg

Here's my commitment to myself (and to all the awesome users of this Forum):
- stick to the food plan
- keep hydrated: 2-3 litres/day

Does anyone have any suggestions to increase my weight loss rate?
All suggestions will be considered as long as they are "cohen-approved".

Thanks,
:)

Follow the plan 100%, drink plenty of water, and try to vary your meals. Aside from that, there isnt really anything thats going to speed it up dramatically.

refeed by Christmas

Hi everyone - I too would like to reach refeed by Christmas but have decided to let go of that because I really think I am doing everything possible to lose the weight, which averages about 5 kilos per month. I am just going to let it happen naturally rather than imposing more stress onto myself.
Maleficent - thank you for all your help.
Loss so far is 19.7 kilos, how good is that?
Keep up the good work everyone, it's very inspiring to read people's stories and progress.

ticker update

ticker iupdate... i have gotten over the whole thing... now i am just on here to update the ticker... if i don't do that i will go nuts... i don't think i care who reads this either...

WTF?

What whole thing are you over?

And, if you don't care who reads this, or (implied) 'if' anyone reads it, why post it?

Whats going on?

asy :D

Back