Cohen's Lifestyle Welcome to your new Cohens Forum

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Me Too!!!!
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone out there?
Hi Nikita! xo

Back on the plan and whilst googleing cohens recipes found this old faithful thread... i was once on here in 2006 and lost 40+ kgs. I had been diagnosed with PCOS and told the likely hood of having kids was slim (before cohens) NOW i have to say i am 2 dress sizes away from where i USED to be BUT i have 2 beautiful boys Daniel 3 yrs and Lucas just 6 months!! My husband and i BOTH did this plan together and he lost a whopping 48-50kgs got to refeed and maintained it for 12 months! But during the last 2-3 yrs we have spraled out again so we are back onto the Cohen band wagaon again tomorrow!!
We know it works BUT is sooooo hard to get back onto the program... our motivation is being able to play with our children and just to do it for US!!
I hope to pop in here often and see what wonderful progress you have made and what progress you WILL make!!

Tam

Hi Tam & welcome back to the forum & congratulations on beating the odds & having 2 kids! That's great! Are you back on your old plan or do you have a new one. I'm about to go back on my old plan in the next couple of days to tweak some excess weight. Cohen's is really hard to go back on as we know how strict it is but we also know how well it works. All the best & look forward to getting to know you better. Cheers, Cate

re-starting Cohans

Wow i am so glad i found this site!
I was sitting at home and i kept looking at the fridge. i managed to stay on track because i found this forum and i know i am not on my own.
I started the Cohen program last year in June and i was doing really well, i lost 37kg in three months :). Then i met my current boyfriend and i did not just fall off the wagon, it rolled over me. i have since put on almost half of what i lost. (kicking myself very hard.) i am back on the Program again and i am going through detox at the moment (sigh) i remember that the first three weeks was hard for me the last time i did it, so i am counting the days.
When i began Cohen's i was 134kg and i got down to 95-97kg. i felt so good, but then i sabotaged myself.
Now i have found all of you, this should be easier. Good luck everyone. :hat:

Hi Adrienne & welcome to the forum. There's not a lot of us but we'll provide you with some support. It's always good to come in here & say how you feel. Why not start a new thread & your own diary & try to type in it every day. It will be good for you. It's great therapy & an excellent motivator as it will keep you accountable(to yourself mainly.) Once again welcome & congrats on getting back on the program. You are doing this for one person- you. Stick with it to goal weight & prove to yourself that you can take control of your eating & your life. You're young & you will be setting the foundations for a healthy future, xo Cate

Starting Again

Hi all,

Good to see Cate is still around. I did the Cohens Plan in 2007, lost 20kg in a couple of months but then deviated and could not get back into the plan. I am back here heavier than ever (97.55kg this am to be exact) and fed up. I started another very popular plan last week with "free" fruit and actually put on weight, nothing more disappointing than that!!

So I am here because I know it works... I know it takes commitment but I also know I wont end up heavier next Monday morning. I am ready for the detox, have nearly finished 1 litre of water and have all the lines ready for when people start on about what I am eating.

I am following the old plan. Some people may think I should rejoin, but it worked before and I am ready to give this a good go!!

All the best,
Trudy

Back