Weight Loss Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weight loss graph

Does anybody know what is wrong with the weight loss graph? I try and update my progress and all I get is this... Will it be up and running soon?

I'm getting the same error.

I am also hoping if admin sees this they could tell me why I can't keep my height correct in my weight loss graph. I keep going in and changing it to 5'6". Then I will go back in and it says I am only 5'. So I keep changing it, but it won't register my correct height. Anyone have any idea what is wrong with it or if it is a 'user error'?

Last edited:
I was getting it too, till i went to update profile and double checked all the categories and make sure everything matched up, then it worked. Hope this helps.

king said:
I was getting it too, till i went to update profile and double checked all the categories and make sure everything matched up, then it worked. Hope this helps.

I get nuthin'

I gotta tell you, The fact that the weight loss graph dosen't work irked me a little. But there are ways around that. The fact that we can't get an answer from Admin makes me a little more upset.

I bet If I posted a pic of a big, hard and wet... lollipop that Admin would be all over me. But if you try and get an answer to a legitimate question, you get ignored. Not a good policy.

I guess i don't know what your talking about, i was referring to the weight loss table, and i see all your info shows up there.

Maybe the admin is too busy, take it easy on him ba rab, he/she may just be too busy to keep up with this forum, instead you should thank him for making this site. Don't forget that.

Hey guys! Cassie (bizeb) and I just became moderators yesterday. Sorry no one was here to help you with this before. I will let Sean (allcdnboy) know about the problem. :D

sorry guys. yes, I don't spend too much time on the forum any more and it is really hard to find posts like this considering how many there are every day. even reporting posts gets handled by the moderators.

the best way to get ahold of me is via a PM ... sorry. I am managing all of fitness.com, es.fitness.com, it.fitness.com, fitness.com/fr/forum/ and de.fitness.com ... however, that said, now that you have gotten my attention, i will look into it. This graph was a pet-project of mine and gets messed up once in-awhile when upgrades to the actual forum are made (which isn't mine).

Cheers

PS - thanks Hypo for getting my attention

AllCdnBoy said:
sorry guys. This graph was a pet-project of mine and gets messed up once in-awhile when upgrades to the actual forum are made (which isn't mine).

Well, Its in the past, Problem solved, Thank you kindly. Now its back to more important things, Like hitting the mark as far as weight loss is concerned.

Again, You have my repeated gratitude. :)

ATTN: re: weightloss table

Hey everyone, I was updating my info on the weight loss table when I noticed, there are a TON of people not using it. Its not mandatory of course, but its a great tool to have..its great for the visual.

Anyways just wanted to put this out there for anyone who needed a reminder, or didnt' know we had a WL table :)

http://weight-loss.fitness.com/wl_table.php

it's kind of satisfying to see how it's dropped over time... so it's a nice helpful tool..

my wish list for it would be to have it include measurements as well - -

Really useful

I've been using the weight loss table since July 2006 and I keep using it. I really like it. Specially when I update my profile and I can see that fantastic chart tracking my weight loss since the very beginning.

May a give a suggestion? People can only see their own charts when they update their profile each week. The table with numbers is very good but why not have the ability to see others charts?:confused:

Last edited:
I added my info and clicked submit, but it is not showing up on the table. Hmmmmmm? Guess, I'll try again later.

I don't think it shows up until you do your first update. At least, mine didn't, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back