Weight Loss Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I joined the weight loss table, but how do I put in my height and my BMI?

thanks!

In the navigation above the table, there are two links. one is to "update profile" ... which is your starting weight, height, etc. The other link is "update progress", which is to add your weekly weight ... your BMI is automatically calculated based on these values.

ahh, ok ... i c the problem. It's my fault ... there is a flaw in the code and I will have a look at it ASAP.

I understand what PTDIRECT is asking....we can enter our measurments, you know, the measurments of your arms, waist, hips, ect ..sometimes when you arn't loosing pds, you are loosing inches and thats a big help!! I would like to see that section added also, if its possible.
THANKS!!

hmmm, sounds like a good idea ... you probably don't want to display it to the world, right? (not like it would fit very well, anyway) ... just list it in your own profile? ...

I can't speak for everyone, and you do things how you see fit, but as far as 'advertising' our measurements, it wouldn't bother me personally, after all, we do all have our weight listed.

Is any one having trouble with the weight chart....I am no longer there (as well as many other people are gone)...and I cant seem to reregister myself?

I love this tool...its a great motivator for me!!!!

Tried to register in the weight loss table and received a message "fatal error alllowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted" help!

this forum causes problems like that because it tries to cache everything before displaying it ... i'm not having that problem, is anyone else?

new graphing function

Check out the newest addition to the weight loss table. When viewing your weightloss progress, there is a new graphing that allows you to better see your results ... enjoy!

I have just rebuilt the weight loss table to allow for easier customization for future development. If you have any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sorry to whine...as I know you put lots of work into the weightloss table...but it looks like the table is saying I gained weight...when I didnt...I think its doing the same to a few other people, and vice versa for those that gained. I love the new graph, awesome.

based on the data that you've input, you have gained a bit in the last couple weeks. You still have an overall weight-loss. Maybe it's just the way it reads ... if you have gained weight, it's +x.x ... if it's a loss, it's just a standard number (x.x).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back