Weight Loss Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i want to know what WK stands for.Please reply soon

Can you tell me about effectiveness on tablets. My weight is 84 and height is 5.4" how do I go for? Any diet exercise required or not?

I'm sorry hun I think you've read the title wrong. The title is 'Weight Loss Table' not 'Weight Loss Tablets'.
I've done things like that myself...getting words mixed up. It happens.

But welcome!!! Feel free to surf the forum. You'll find a lot of weight loss tips and advice on making healthy lifestyle choices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't make it work either so i gave up. How silly if it doesn't show up till you've made an update. Perhaps they should warn us of it. Then maybe more people would continue doing it. OH well.

To get to the weight-loss table, hover over the word 'Forum' in the blue bar, then go down to 'Miscellaneous', then choose 'Track your weight loss'.

The tickers in the signatures do not work at the moment. That's being worked at, and hopefully they should be usable again soon.

AHi Guys,
I hope the table is working for you guys ok. If you have any problems, please PM me directly. I'll get to it faster that way.

Notes ...

WK = week
URL http://www.fitness.com/weightloss_table/ ... I'll try and put this somewhere more noticable.

wasn't compatible with this forum. Wasn't getting much use anymore, so let it die. This is the first post about it in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back