Weight Loss Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
just wanted to say that I am really glad the weight loss table has returned, I can see how many weeks I have been stuck now!!!!!:)
Cate :)

Weight loss table! Lets get using it!

Hey guys, I noticed today almost none of us use the weight loss table on the forum! Its such a great asset to our weight loss efforts. Lets really get to using it!

Just incase no one knows where it is at, its located on the homepage of the forum. In the News section, and Its right above Tools

It Wasnt Working Wouldnt Give All The Names We Have Been Wining About It A While In The Topic Down By Off Topics Lol

well, i'll look into it, but i know if you don't put in a weight, after a while it won't show your name...but if you put in a current weight, your name will pop up on the chart

yep, i just looked into it...my name was not on the chart. At the top of the page it says "Update progress" so I updated my weight and then refreshed the weight table, and my name was back on it.

it wont show past one or 2 n's see if sean can fix it lol

its discriminating on half of the alphabet hehehe the last half hehehe

i could be anonymous to get on there but what is the fun in that? lmao

I Have Been Keeping Mine Up And It Never Shows Up On The Main Table Anywhere And Others Had The Same Prob Troutman I Think Also

See Right Now Its Only To The M's And No N's At All I Tryed It Doesnt Have Enough Room For All Of Us To Post

Hey Korrie Look Under The Feedback At The Thread I Am Not Losing My Mind Lol Although I Wonder Sometimes

The table doesn't work very well at all. It needs to be fixed up. But you can still see your progress if you go to My Progress or something like that. It's a shame it doesn't work but hopefully some day it'll get fixed.

Hey Tommy, hope you have a great weekend....dont forget your water! lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back