Weight Loss Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the most recent week went in last , closet to the “Recent weight loss” column. However, now it is reverse the most recent week is next to the “Height” column.
Eg. From left to right it reads Jan 3, Dec 27, Dec20, Dec 13. Thus Dec 13 weight in its new position is showing as the most recent weight. Since my Dec 13 weight is 1.2 kg more than Dec 20 weight it is showing that I gained 1.2 kg. Where I think the problem lies, if the weeks were put back to the way they were before, Dec 13, Dec20, Dec27, Jan 3,…it would reflect the correct weight loss on the table. Does this make any sense???? The new graph and where I in put the data all shows shows my the correct steady weight loss.

Thanks again.

ok, i c ... gotcha ... and thanks for your help ... i suppose if i was actually using it myself, i might notice these things . :eek:

psst...pesky me again...
When trying to update the weight loss table. There is no dates in the the column to choose from so it is defaulting to a date in Nov 99. and not updating the table.

Once againg thanks in advance.

if there are no dates in the column, then it should mean that you are up-to-date with your weeks. I have removed the form all-together when there are no dates to enter ... i hope that is all it was ...

I am not sure what I am doing wrong...tried to update again,...however when I enter my new weight it shows up under the week of Nov 30 /99 to dec6/99 and thus does not show up on the chart...and I have tried about 7 times now and thus seven entries for this date which I can not delete. Fitski has entered his successfully. Its the Jan 10/05 weigh in that I am trying to update.
:confused:

Jennifer, i haven't heard a reply from you yet, but i copied all your data to my profile and, unfortunately, i had no problem entering the Jan 10/05 data :(

I sent you an email yesterday,..and it didnt come back as an error... :confused:

Anyway thank you sooooo much for your help. I have no idea what was going wrong for me, or if I was doing something wrong.

Hopefully, next week I wont have the same problem as the table is a great motivator for me.

Once again .....thank you

I dont know how to add new weight measures each week.... How do I do that? All I could do is edit my already posted weight data, but not any new ones.

hi guys. I'm sorry for any problems in the table ... they are most likely my fault. There appears to be a couple bugs still in the program that I'm trying to work out ... i should be able to get them fixed by Monday ...

k, i've made some major changes ... at least code-wise ... tell me how it works for you now ...

Post By AllCdnBoy ... i was accidentally still logged in as Jennifer when i posted this ...

question about weight loss table

I was wondering is there a way to change the weight loss from Kg to lbs. I don't like that. It's confusing. Not for everyone but so we can choose which one we want. Also, it didn't record last week's for me. but a box comes up that says no data array .....what does that mean? it did record this weeks though.

hmm, i thought i got all the bugs out. I am already working on the weight loss table to display what you have set up in your profile and i'll see if i can't figure out what is going on with your profile.

Omg I don't no what I have done but it looks like I have done something drastically wrong with the weight loss table :eek:

lol i saw some pretty low BMI's on that table and i dont know if mine is right either or my height for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back