Weight Loss Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
it says i have the high loss for the week, but i did not lose 6 pounds this past week. i lost 2. but maybe cause i had been updating since the last time i was here? oh well, next week will show TRUE loss.

you found another bug :'( ... the program is only able to calculate the weight difference between the last 4 weeks ... if you haven't entered any date in those 4 weeks, it assumes you haven't even started yet and compares your starting weight ...

I've noticed alot of people arn't using the weight loss table. I think we should make another weight loss goal (we did that once before remember?) Lets all get using the table ( thats mainly for the new people) and lets set a goal for everyone to loose at least 2 pds this comming week....you with me???

2 lbs ... hmmm, could be a challenge i'm up for. Perfect week to get the last few days of skiing in ... that should help :)

I'm up for it... I had a rough weekend, but I think if I really focus in this week and actually start exercising like i say i will, that I can accomplish it =)

Happy!happy!happy!

I just posted in the weight loss table for the 1st time :) and i'm happy to report that i'm down 4Lbs!!!! for week 1 :)
Thank's to all for the advice,motivation and support!
this site is the best there is :) :D :) :D :) :D

Wow congrat's smiley!! Thats great news!!

I don't know how I missed this post, so please excuse my tartiness on the subject.

As far as weighing in goes, Jennifer, me and a few others have 'signed up' for what we call the 20 down club...we are weighing in on monday, so lets all weigh in monday and see what kind of weight loss we have!!

sign me in! i need to loose 20lbs to get to my goal(been trying to get there for a while)let you know on moday :)

Is there a way to see the table data in US standard measurements instead of in metric?

When you put your own profile and data in, it will show up for you as long as you put in lbs and in instead of kg and cm :) Hope that works

No, actually it doesn't My data was entered in US standard but the table in which all users' data is displayed (including mine) is displayed in metric.

OH hmm I don't know then. Sorry I wasn't any help LOL Hopefully someone else will be able to help you...I know there's a way to do it.

no i fixed everything. It was just because I didn't update my weight for a long time, and then I put it in, and it's all good now

weight loss table graph?

is anyone else having trouble getting their weight loss table graph to work? mine has said that it is either unavailable or does not exist for over a month now, and I was just wondering how we could fix that...

yes, I'm having trouble with mine as well, I can put in my weight, but the chart with the lines does not show up. Hummmmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back