Vic’s Weight Loss

150.2 lbs

Today I’m having tea for breakfast. Lunch will be lettuce wraps for me. Decided not to do the tortillas. Will eat more meat.

I went to the grocery store and got a bunch of salad stuff.

Last edited:
149.0 lbs

Went to the gym and walked on treadmill for 30 min. Going to do some fitness videos later.

Skipping breakfast. Lunch will be pork lettuce wraps. Dinner will prob be a grilled cheese. About to have a salad with what I have with sg poppyseed dressing. I have romaine lettuce, arugula, grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, mushrooms, and cucumber. Had just a bite of garlic bread. Chomping on celery.

Last edited:
150.2 lbs

Had one and a half banana slices. One caramel delights from Girl Scouts. And 4 little pancakes with syrup. Lunch was a cream of wheat packet with almond milk. And a McDouble with one bun.

Was by my sis this morning watching the kids.

Last edited:
148.6 lbs

Didn’t eat breakfast. At Bedford for the oral surgeon to look at the back of my throat. Have to get groceries after this. Seasoned chicken thighs for dinner.

Lunch was a scrambled egg and one slice of bread. Midafternoon snack was 1.5 slice of banana bread and a bite of oatmeal cookie with glazed. Dinner was a quinoa salad and 3/4 boneless chicken thigh.

Last edited:
Everything is normal. Recommended to get a night guard because of my grinding at night. So when I see my dentist next month I’ll let him know.

I've been clenching my jaw more since the mask mandate (which may or may not be over for my job by the end of this month) and it's so unpleasant in the morning. Not to mention the wxtra tension in my shoulders and neck. I hope the night guard helps.

150.0 lbs

Ended up eating 2 pb and j sandwiches late last night.

Just got up. Drinking a coffee with almond milk and Splenda.

Supposed to be snowing again this afternoon.

Did 10 min of dance on apple fitness. Will do more later.

Breakfast was an egg with sweet onions and one slice of low cal bread. And 3 slices of bread with pb. Lunch and dinner were oatmeal with almond milk.

Last edited:
150.0 lbs

Breakfast was a bacon egg cheese avocado on one ciabatta bun. Had a veggie burger and hash brown for lunch. Had a slice of homemade bread with pb.

Went to the gym and walked for 25 min. Came home and did 20 min of dance.

Studying Spanish today.

Last edited:
149.2 lbs

Skipped breakfast. Lunch was a thick slice of homemade gf bread with butter. Saving my appetite for dinner. Baked chicken, baked sweet potatoes, and salad. Salad was Caesar and a green goddess salad mix. Dessert was a vanilla cupcake with little icing.

Walked 30 min at indoor track at gym.

Last edited:
149.6 lbs

Breakfast was an egg with onions and homemade bread.

Going to bowling at noon.

Lunch was 2 slices of Brooklyn style pepperoni pizza. Dinner was an egg and onions and bread,

Last edited:
149.0 lbs

Had an egg with sweet onions for breakfast. Lunch was a big yummy salad from Panera. Spring lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, pecans with sg poppyseed dressing. And chicken. Later I also had a little rice and gen toa chicken from Lis. Dinner I had a margarita from 99.

Going ice skating in town.

Last edited:
149.4 lbs

Breakfast was 2 donut holes and a beef empanada. Dinner was a Greek salad with chicken. A piece of lemon cake. Had an egg with onions late. (I forgot if I had a scrambled egg earlier today). Had half a can of tuna with onions and a bit of low fat mayo.

Out of my ambien. Hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Last edited:
149.4 lbs

Breakfast was an egg with onions. Lunch was a Greek salad with the tail of a snapper. The head is for later. And I had 3 fried mozzarella sticks. Mid afternoon I had half a can of tuna with onions and cauliflower rice. Dinner was a Greek salad and later some cauliflower rice and half a turkey burger.

Went to the gym and walked for 15 min and did the recumbent bike for 15 min. Did a 30 min dance video and 10 min upper body strength.

Last edited:
147.6 lbs!!! New low!!!

Had a bacon egg and cheese on one bun McMuffin from McDonald’s. Coffee with creamer and Splenda. Dinner was a veggie chicken patty and riced cauliflower and sweet potatoe.

Walked for an hour at the gym indoor track. Did 20 min Latin cardio dance on apple fitness.

Closed my rings.

Last edited:
Back