Vic’s Weight Loss

147.8 lbs!!! Finally back into the 140s. Trying to reach under 145 lbs.

This Friday my mom is making doubles! Yum!!! With chana. Just going to have one. Prob make a salad too. I started to eat romaine lettuce and love the stems! Used to just like the leaves. It’s nice and crunchy.

Have my bag ready for my workout later. Mom is here for only here for about 4 more days.

Had a coffee with almond milk and Splenda. A Diet Coke. Lunch was a salad: romaine lettuce, carrots, red onion, grape tomatoes, and cucumbers with sg poppyseed dressing. Had one Milano cookie. Had a hot chocolate.

When my mom goes to her spa appt I’ll go to the gym. It’s right next door.

Did elliptical for 15 min and walked an hour on indoor track. Did some strength training. Maybe will do a fitness video when I get home.

Last edited:
Great drop! Lovely to have your mom cooking childhood favorites as well, but probably better for the scale that she won't be there forever.

147.6 lbs

Up early. Had to do my bro meds in pill box. Went to Panera for breakfast. Had a bacon egg and cheese on one bun of ciabatta bread. Hadn’t had it for awhile.

Have to do some grocery shopping for my mom for the doubles. Kinda tired so sleeping in my car till the grocery store opens. In 30 min.

Mid morning: Had 2 small pancakes with syrup. And some Cheetos. Later my mom is making doubles. Lunch i had a salad and half a cookie.

Went to the gym for 60 min on elliptical. I went to the gym this whole week… I think from Sunday.

Mom here for 2 more days. Today is the last day I have to spend at my sis.

So for tonight dinner I did great. Just had one barra some curry shrimp, potato, and Chana. My sisters kept on hassling but I stuck firm. I just have to fall asleep now and wake up tomorrow as having a successful day.

Ended up eating leftovers late.

Last edited:
Yes, my bro gets up super early. And I’m usually too tired to do it the night before. My plan was to go to the gym after I finished but that did not happen cuz I was hungry.

149.4 lbs

Today I’m just going to stay home. I’ll clean and organize everything.

Not going to gym.

Had an egg for breakfast. Lunch was by my sis. I had Spanish food. Then I had a piece of apple tart with vanilla ice cream and whipped topping. Dinner was some turkey cacciatore with onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

Tomorrow I’m going to my sis mil house for lunch.

Only one day till my mom leaves.

Last edited:
150.2 lbs!!! Ahh!!! Oh well!!!

Today I skipped breakfast. Lunch was by my sis MIL. I had cagenia veija… I think that’s what is called. I think old chicken or something like that. Then I had fried plantain and rice and salad with homemade dressing. It was so good. Also, had a slice of strawberry shortcake and some passion fruit gelato.

My mom last hours today. Her flight is early tomorrow morning. She has to be at airport for 2 am for her flight. I’m going with my BIL so I can help her check in. I actually have her flying on first class on her first flight. So that should be good. Not telling her. Let her be surprised.

My back is kinda hurting me from lifting her luggage to weigh it. I took some Aleve cream and put it on the spot. I hope I’m better by tomorrow.

I have turkey cacciatore for dinner. Had some last night and it was great. I put it in crockpot with veggies and water instead of the oil. I used a recipe. It called for chicken but the turkey breast looked so good in the grocery story that I used that instead. Ate it for dinner.

Also started to stop drinking diet soda as of yesterday morning. Going to try till the end of the month.

Trying to lower my blood pressure so I’ll def be eating home food this week.

Not going to be able to sleep tonite. Just will stay up until I have to get my mom. So I won’t be weighing in the morning. Will be drinking a lot of liquids tonite.

Last edited:
Food sounds delightful - although "old chicken" is a lot less compelling than cagenia veija :D Safe travels to your mom!

Thanks, Llama!!! Yeah, Cate, I haven’t either. But at checkin it was super cheap to upgrade so I took it.

So just dropped my mom off at the airport. She took some big carryons with her. Hopefully she will be able to board.

I did fall asleep. 6 hours. Took my NyQuil and my ambien.

Kinda still tired so I’m going to rest until I have to take my bro to his appt. Then I’ll go in the afternoon.

Early breakfast was 2 scrambled eggs with red onions and hot sauce and 2 corn tortilla.

Last edited:
Carry-on luggage rules don't get followed at all here. Generally if they really can't fit everything in they'll offer to check the extra stuff in free of charge.

150.4 lbs

I’ll start off with this weight. Today is my Day 1. I slept quite a bit when I got home after I had breakfast.

Sleep is good. Much harder to fight temptation when you're tired. 150 lbs is a good starting weight!

So yesterday was a bad day. Forgot to take my morning pills. Got sick after I went to the gym at 6 pm. Did an hour on the elliptical. Took my pills and cleaned up my room. It kicked in about hour. I was feeling awful. Couldn’t breathe. Took my allergy pill. I actually fell asleep. Woke up this morning and felt great. Glad that I did not have to go to the hospital. I actually ate after the gym. Wasn’t hungry but I didn’t eat since lunch. Prob helped with my sickness.

151.6 lbs

Went to the gym. Elliptical for 30 min. Had a bacon egg and cheese with avocado. Panera breakfast with tea wit almond milk. Lunch was bread and pb and tea.m with almond and coconut milk. First time seeing it in stores. 30 cals per cup. Dinner was 2 pumpkin pancakes with whipped topping.

Got myself a pedicure and manicure today.

Went to the gym this evening. Elliptical for 30 min and 10 min track walking.

Last edited:
150.6 lbs

Breakfast this morning was a fage peach yogurt. Practicing some Spanish at Panera. Have some more errands to run. Then I have to take my bro to Bedford for a couple of appts.

Was out so I just got an Oikos peach yogurt for lunch at the grocery store. Dinner was a kinda stew shrimp with veggie rice. And Kimchi. Saved half for later, if I’m hungry. About to go to the gym in a bit.

Went to the gym late. Did 60 min on treadmill. Came home and had my leftovers.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama!

Back