Vic’s Weight Loss

Yeah, it does sound scary.

Can’t leave my house. There is a down tree and power lines right in front. My mom will have to babysit the twins by herself today. I hope they can fix this soon.

So I ended up leaving my house and went to my sis. Spending night too. Estimated fix time is tomorrow night.

I still have to put the kids gift into the Xmas bags. Did not get anything for adults. Doing yankee swap instead.

Had a McDonald’s coffee with creamer. And a small raisin bagel with butter with a mocha coffee with creamer. And some Cheetos.

Still have the presents to wrap.

No power yet. Went home to get a change of clothes and take my medicine.

The tree that fell is cleared now. Power line still down. Power not expected until late tonite.

Last edited:
Today I had about 4 Madeline’s already!!! And it’s just breakfast time. I’m going to be good for the rest of the day. Not going to have anymore excuse.

So going to return some gifts to the store to get my refund later today.

By my sis now hence the junk.

Lunch was 2 slices of 45 cal bread and a pat of butter. And tea with almond milk.

Dinner was leftover steamed veggies and 4 breakfast turkey links with 2 slices of bread.

Walked for 15 min at the gym.

Last edited:
Yeah, I went to the grocery store and got a weeks worth of groceries. I had to throw out everything in my fridge. Bought healthy stuff and food for my bro too. Decided this week we r eating at home and no takeout.

Eating home & no takeout will make eating healthy much easier & you will feel better. I'm glad that Christmas is over. I dreamt I was about to give birth, which says something about how my stomach feels.

Breakfast: Had 3 pancakes: 2 with syrup and 1 with whipped topping. With hot chocolate and coffee with almond milk and Splenda. And a banana. Lunch: 2 pancakes with syrup and coffee with almond milk and Splenda. Afternoon snack: slice of blueberry cake and one chocolate chip cookie.

Dinner I think will be baked chicken thigh and a little rice and beans.

Last edited:
Breakfast today was a black tea with almond milk. And 2 slices of plain French toast. And several yogurt pretzels.

Last edited:
I always find it interesting to read about the kind of food people around the world eat, as represented on this forum.

Felt antsy so decided to leave my mom and go to the gym. As I was driving home I got a flat! Luckily I was near my house. Still will go to the gym after AAA fixes my tire.

Just did 30 min of walking.

Had a banana. Doctor recommended bananas for hypertension.

Last edited:
Back