Vic’s Weight Loss

Thank you, Cate!

148.8 lbs!!! Hopefully for good.

Went to the gym early this morning. Had to go without my AirPods because I couldn’t find them.

Went to the gym early and did elliptical for 30 min. Went back at noon and did an hour on the elliptical. Going to do some fitness videos later. Did 25 min of a dance video by my sis while I’m waiting.

Came home and looked at new AirPods. Way too expensive. Decided to look again. Found them!

At my sis to get the twins from the bus stop. Resisting sweets and junk food. Dinner is going to be veggies and shrimp. Almost like last night food. I’m going to fix me a plate for late night eating too. Had the plate. Then I had a ripe pear! Delicious!!’

Not getting together for our weekly getogether. Blaming it on M who is working. He will be working every Friday night from now on. I wonder if we will not have it anymore. This weekend on Sun we r going to Portland, Maine. Staying downtown. Hotel has an indoor pool.

Last edited:
147.2 lbs!!! Yay, a new low! Almost to 145 lbs!

Got up a little later. I’ll go to the gym after I wax my eyebrow. The spa is right next to the gym.

Went to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical.

Breakfast was a yogurt. Ate half early and the rest mid morning. Lunch was broccoli, snow peas, carrots, red onion, bell pepper, cauliflower rice and half a turkey burger. Had the other half about mid afternoon. Had one wingette. Dinner was a Cajun spiced tilapia with sautéed red onions and butternut squash rice. Handful of salted honey roasted cashews.

Planning on doing some strength workout videos later. Did 5 min of kickboxing and 5 min of core. Going to more later. Did 16 min on a Latin dance and 10 min on upperbody strength videos.

Last edited:
147.0 lbs

Today I went to Panera for breakfast. egg white, avocado, bacon cheese on half a ciabatta bread.

By my sis for lunch. Brown chicken and mushrooms. Rice, beans, and fried plantain.

Not going to gym. And not going to get any snacks and not going to see what my sis has.

Also not going to weigh in until Sat.

Last edited:
Today for breakfast I had one glazed donut and a yogurt. Went to Portland, Maine. The children’s museum didn’t have anymore tik. We went lunch instead. I had 2 blackened haddock tacos. And a strong mai tai.

Went to the pool.

Dinner was at a Thai place walking distance from the hotel. Had Spicy Crispy Roasted Duck with jasmine white rice.

Last edited:
Went to the children’s museum this afternoon. Had pancakes from the hotel for breakfast. On my way home.

Getting a beef shawarma for dinner. And I bought hummus with lamb and pita bread.

Last edited:
It’s was alright. It’s made for small kids. Like an indoor playground. An aquarium with 4 exhibits. You can play doctor with plush toys. Arts and craft section. Light show. Among other things. It was only $3 per person with my military ID.

Well my weight is back up! Going to try to fast today. Fasted till 1 pm. Had a fried mozzarella stick. Had 2 eggs with onions a slice of cheese and 2 slices of bread. Dinner late was 2 eggs and 3 bread slices. And some honey roasted cashews.

Last edited:
150.4 lbs

Decided to weigh myself before next week. Way less damage. Have to hold myself accountable.

NEway, I am fasting today. Will try to make it past 1 pm. Made it to 1030 am, Had 2 scrambled eggs and 2 slices of bread. Will try again to fast for the rest of the day.

At Panera drinking tea. Going to practice some Spanish.

I made it to 6 pm. Now just 3 or so hours before I take my meds and go to sleep.

Last edited:
If you don't obsess over the numbers there's nothing wrong with weighing yourself regularly, especially if it helps keep you on track.

149.2 lbs

Today for breakfast I had an egg and 2 slices of Tuscan wheat bread. Lunch I had chicken noodle soup from Panera.

Last edited:
149.0 lbs

Ended up eating more bread with cheese late night.

Walked for 30 min at track.

Had a venti passion tea lemonade with Splenda from Starbucks. Breakfast/
lunch was an egg with onions and cheese on half a Tuscan wheat. Had the other half and half a cornbread. Dinner was an egg with onions and cheese on a slice of bread.

Not getting together tonite. Had to cancel because of the snow. Getting together for tomorrow lunch. Tacos!!! My favorite meal.

Last edited:
Tacos? YUM!

Back