Vic’s Weight Loss

147.6 lbs!!! New low!!!
Well done, Vic 👏

148.2 lbs

Skipped breakfast. Lunch was ground turkey and butternut squash rice. I’m having a big dinner by my sis. Had white rice, brown pork, airfried chicken thighs and salad. A little red wine and a shot of mamajuana. A bite of pepperoni pizza, and one Madeline. And half a banana.

Walked 30 min. Did a 30 min Latin cardio dance on AF.

Last edited:
149.2 lbs. Usually I gain about 2 lbs after Fri dinner. So a win.

Nothing going on this upcoming week. Bro appt on Mon and I see the dentist for cleaning and exam on Thursday.

Finally got my ambien. Hopefully will sleep good tonite.

Had 2 slices of raisin bread with PB.

Last edited:
150.4 lbs

Had a bunch of pb shakes last night.

Breakfast was hotcakes coffee and a hash brown. McDonalds.

Went to watch the kids at ice skating.

Came home and had ground turkey with salad. And 2 pb shake. Had a Roma tomato with salt as a snack. Up late so I made linguine with ground turkey and Alfredo sauce. Also had today some Nittur butter and rice crispy treat.

Last edited:
150.4 lbs

Getting a pedi and a fill today. Will get a valentine design.

Fasted for 20 hrs. In my eating window, i also had a piece of marble cake no frosting. I had linguini with Alfredo with a Vega chicken patty and some steamed veggies. As soon as I’m finished going to start back fasting again.

Last edited:
149.0 lbs

Walked an hour at the indoor track. Might do some videos later.

Had an egg with onions for a late breakfast.

Last edited:
148.0 lbs

Having four donut holes. Planning on skipping lunch even though I’m still hungry. Hopefully the feeling will pass. The hunger did go eventually. Dinner is baked chicken thighs and a little garlic bread.

Went to the gym and walked for 35 min at the track. Did only 5 on dance video.

Last edited:
I know that I need protein to fill me up. You really do need good nutrition to fuel your body, Vic.

149.6 lbs

Had some octopus for breakfast. Lunch was some more octopus. Midafternoon snack was 4 donut holes.

I’ve been at around the same weight for Jan.
What does octopus taste like? I have a lot of food allergies and have tried a lot of things but not this. It intrigues me.

Well, it kinda like squid or calamari, if you had those. Like an-over cooked lobster, It’s chewy. That’s the best way I can describe it.

147.4 lbs!!! Just 1.5 lbs to reach my first goal of reaching under 145.0 lbs.

Drinking a peppermint tea. Had some air popped popcorn late last night. Going to have half of that tonight.

Last night I had to take my bro to the emergency room at the VA. About an hour away. Was there for 5 hours, Running a lot of tests. They wanted to put him inpatient. After all of that he tells me he is feeling better and just wants to go home. I was so mad.

Not having our getogether tonite. My sis I went on a vaca to Puerto Rico. Kinda glad. I can work on my diet this weekend.

Went to the gym and walked for 35 min.

Had baked chicken thighs for lunch. Had 4 danish cookies and a croissant for dinner. And some tortilla chips. Then later tonite I had some more of the cookies.

Last edited:
Back