Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Llama,

I hope your brother is OK too. Well done on getting down to 147.4 Vic & hope you catch up with your sleep xo

Thanks, Cate.

I went to the jacuzzi at my gym this evening. And tested the pool for temp. I will be going now that they are open.

Tomorrow I am not going to diet. Will have a normal day.

Last edited:
And how's the water temp? I'm mildly tempted to shell out way too much money for the luxury gym near me just because they have a private pool where actual swimming without obstruction might be an option...

I would think it’s around 78* F.

148.4 lbs

Had some more cookies. Thankfully that was the end of them. Lunch was an egg with onion, sausage patty and a small croissant. Some tortilla chips. Dinner was 2 ground turkey breast pates. And a piece of coconut cake.

Last edited:
148.2 lbs

Back on my diet. Bought salad stuff this morning. Early lunch was romaine lettuce, red onion, cucumber, cabbage slaw mix, mushrooms, and tomatoe with sg poppyseed dressing. And an egg. Dinner was curry chicken and mushrooms with sautéed cabbage slaw.

Went to the jacuzzi and steam room at gym.

Last edited:
148.2 lbs

Cleaned my house this morning. Had an egg, cheese, and bacon. Lunch was gen tso chicken with Shrimp fried rice. And one crab Rangoon. Had a few dried cranberries.

I’m thinking that instead of gym today I’ll do some fitness videos. After my appt.

Did 30 min of dance video.

Tomorrow I’m going to the park for a walk up castle hill. All the snow should be melted. Weather has been good so far in winter. Only one measurable snow fall. Going to bundle up and go.

Late I had a salad and two cookies.

Last edited:
148.2 lbs

Went and hiked castle trail. Up the hill. 36 min. Some ice but I could go around it.

Breakfast was an egg with onions and 2 breakfast sausages. Lunch was the same. Dinner was a Greek salad. No cheese. With avocado.

Have to take my sis to her appt tomorrow morning. Which means I have wake up early.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama!

Yeah, after the walk I crashed for hours. Which messed up my sleep tonite. 1030 pm and still wide awake. I’ll try at 1230. But I do have to get up early.

I hope you managed to fall asleep and feel rested in the morning. Too-long naps can be treacherous!

I cope ok if I have a nap in my chair in the afternoon, but I would never go to bed. That's dangerous. Hope you got to sleep, Vic!

Thanks, Llama and Cate.

I managed to fall asleep finally. Am up early. But I do feel refreshed. Weight a little up. Had 2 cookies last night. Will send them to my mom today so no more temptation.

Breakfast is hotcakes and a large coffee with creamer and Splenda. McDonald’s. Went there for my bro but ended getting up something. At Panera had a croissant with butter and a tea,

Last edited:
149.6 lbs

Went for a walk at Castle Trail.

Had 2 packets of cream of wheat for breakfast. With almond milk.

Swam and aqua jogged for 10 min. Went for the jacuzzi but it was closed.

Had another 2 packets of cream of wheat. And some air popped popcorn.

Last edited:
148.4 lbs

Sister is back from PR. Getting together later. I have to make ribs.

Walked castle trail this morning.

Had lunch/ dinner at my sis. Shrimp, a little rice, potato salad, and chopped salad. And a slice of avocado. Also had 2 mamajuana shots. Late dinner was shrimp, little rice and potato salad. Last of chopped salad.

Invited my sisters on my morning walk tomorrow. Haven’t answered me back yet. I’ll still go if they don’t show up.

Last edited:
Mmm, ribs... The good thing about ribs is that they take longer to eat than a straight-up hunk of meat, so you notice fullness cues earlier. The bad thing is that because of that I can't eat as many as I'd like..

Back