Vic’s Weight Loss

That does sound delicious :)

Got up early. Did 30 min of cardio dance.

Breakfast was half a pita and pumpkin. Lunch was pumpkin and ground chicken. Early dinner was the same. Late dinner is the same plus Spanish style cauliflower rice. Late night eating of dinner of same with half of a pita pocket and tea with almond milk and Splenda.

Did 30 min of cardio Latin dance video.

Last edited:
Up early to clean off the snow on my car.

Had an early breakfast of pumpkin.

Planning on going to the gym after my bros appt this morning. Walked an hour on indoor track

151.4 lbs

Lunch was pumpkin and cauliflower rice Spanish medley. Piece of pork and garlic bread. Had a big bowl of popcorn. Dinner was 2 eggs sandwich.

Last edited:
I’m actually going to use this blackened seasoning that I just got from Amazon. It has onion, garlic, paprika, and other spices not listed. I will let you know how it tastes when I eat the shrimp.

150.6 lbs

Breakfast was an egg sandwich. Afternoon snack was half a slice of a chocolate cake. Handful of blueberries. Dinner was 2 beef teriyaki sticks and one chicken finger. And a couple boneless ribs. And some shrimp fried rice. Late night I had oatmeal with almond milk.

Have to pick up the twins at their bus stop this afternoon.

Last edited:
I’m actually going to use this blackened seasoning that I just got from Amazon. It has onion, garlic, paprika, and other spices not listed. I will let you know how it tastes when I eat the shrimp.
Is it smoked, charred, or just dyed? I'm sure it'll be delicious - anything's delicious with good shrimp

151.0 lbs

Had 5 hotcakes for breakfast/lunch. Had 2 chicken fingers. And a coffee with creamer and Splenda. Had a beef shawarma for dinner.

Did a laser treatment on my face today. Results will take time in order to heal. No hot tub for me this weekend!

Tomorrow I’m waking up early to go do some grocery shopping for our weekend away. I’m going with my sister A.

So I’m going to have to park my suv on the street since it’s snowing on Sat. and I won’t be able to move it in order for the driveway to be plowed. That sucks because we r getting back late on Sun and I will have to dig my car out. I just hope it not a lot of inches!

Last edited:
Yesterday I has 3.5 slices of pizza for lunch. Dinner was a roti and tuna fish. Deliciou! I also had a lava cake from Domino’.

Today I woke up not hungry so just will have coffee. Had Mac and cheese with ribs. Had tuna fish and half a slice of bread.

Last edited:
Coffee and one pancake for breakfast. Had baked bbq chicken, rice, beans, and chopped salad and avocado. Dinner was some chicken thigh.

Going to snow tubing this morning. Yesterday it snowed a lot.

Really don’t want to check my weight tomorrow. Prob won’t post it. Feeling too embarrassed!

Last edited:
Ugh, it sucks when the scale is uncooperative! I definitely know the feeling and I get embarrassed as well (my goal weight is higher than your current weight!) but the main thing is that you keep track for yourself and don't turn a blind eye.

151.8 lbs

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Face still healing from the laser. So I can’t exercise. I’ll just try to eat less today.

Going to Bedford this morning. Taking my bro to get his meds.

Had a beef shawarma. And a Twinkie.

Last edited:
151.0 lbs

Today I’m trying to fast as long as I can. Had a coffee with creamer for breakfast.

Will start back exercising next week when my face heals.

1030 am and starving. Hopefully it will pass. Did eat late last night. So it did pass around noon. I made it to 5 pm without eating. I’ll try to go to bed earlier. But I’ll take my pills later. Since it makes me want to eat.

Broke my fast at 830 pm. So about 22 hours fasting. I’ll do the same tomorrow. Can’t seem to sleep without eating.

Having an egg and a sausage patty.

Last edited:
150.2 lbs

Today I’m going to try to fast again. At least till lunch.

1130 am and feeling good.

At Panera drinking a Diet Pepsi. And going to get a frontega chicken sandwich. Had 5 donut holes total for the day. Dinner is an egg and a sausage. Had baby lettuce and spinach salad.

Just did 15 min of a dance video. Maybe I’ll do more later.

Last edited:
Meds that make you want to eat are annoying, but when you need them you need them.

Back