Vic’s Weight Loss

150.0 lbs

Early lunch of ground chicken breast, onion, pepper, garlic, zucchini and butternut squash.

We r not getting together tomorrow. On Sat we r celebrating Oreo’s one year birthday. We r going to my sis I house. I bought a box from chewy. The dog is small so I’m not sure the box is for him. I haven’t opened the box yet to check. Maybe I’ll do that tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sounds delicious and basically impossible to overeat on.

151.8 lbs

Skipping breakfast. Oreo birthday for lunch/dinner. Had a half of a slice of meat lovers Pizza Hut. Didn’t eat too bad by my sis. Better than usual. Had a shot, bbq chicken thigh, a little Mac and cheese, a little rice, and a slice of an avocado. Had a small slice of guava cake. One beef pate. Had the other half of the pizza slice.

Last edited:
152.2 lbs!!!

This morning I got up early and hit the gym. Did 30 min at the track. Jogged every other lap. Feeling good.

This week I plan on exercising every day. If I can’t make it to the gym because of the nor’easter this week I’ll do home workouts.

And I’m going to eat healthy. No junk… only home cooked meals. Right now I’m making brown lentils for breakfast. Will have some blacken shrimp with it. Dinner will be bok choy, lentils, and shrimp. I have a lot of shrimp in my freezer. Have to use them.

Early lunch was brown rice, airfryed pork, and some beans. Dinner was bok choy, lentils, and shrimp.

Last edited:
151.4 lbs!!! Yay!!!

Did not make it to the gym this morning. I slept in.

Had a sweet potato, lentils, and one colossal shrimp (leftover). Dinner was a quinoa salad with garbanzo beans, cucumber, parsley, red onion and red bell pepper some vinegar, a little olive oil, and lemon juice; and blackened shrimp. Had a wingette and piece of whole wheat Parisian bread. Slice of lemon cake.

Went to the gym and walked for an hour around the track. Might do a fitness video later. Did 15 min of Latin dance video.

Last edited:
Yeah, eating nutritious food is better than fasting. I hope that it will show on the scale tomorrow. Will be more motivated to eat better.

151.4 lbs

Breakfast was some quinoa salad.

Nor’easter today. Will be home all day. Just raining now. Went to get my bro a whopper earlier.

150 something!!! Too high!!!

Went to Panera early this morning. Had to dig my car out of the snow. Had a bacon, egg white and cheese on ciabatta.

Early lunch was steak tips and a garden salad. Had a glass of 2% milk with Splenda.

Going to adiamos for dinner. Def get a cocktail and probably a braised rib dish.

Last edited:
Well I ate a good amount of food yesterday. Just had one sangria since I was driving.

Drinking plain water now. Weight is high.

Skipped breakfast. I went to the mall. Was going to buy some clothes for my trip. Changed my mind.

Early lunch was 3 hotcakes with syrup. Had a coffee with almond milk and Splenda.

Going to go back to the mall later to get us some Spanish food. Saw a new place. Ate some yellow rice, beans, and pernil, and 2 pieces of plantains.

Last edited:
Restaurant food tends to be very high in sodium (and fat, of course), especially meat dishes, so with a bit of luck half extra scale weight is water. When do you leave for your trip again?

I leave on April 19th. So I still have time left.

Today I’m drinking a lot of water. Already had 1.5 liters. Not going to have any Diet Pepsi today. Just had 2 coffees for the day so far. Hopefully that’s it!

Not had Pepsi Max for three days now and while I'm super looking forward to getting my fix today I think I'll make three-four days off a week, every week, my new goal.

152.2 lbs

Still high. But, whatever.

Had an egg with butter for breakfast. Had a coffee with almond milk and Splenda. Lunch was a grilled chicken sandwich. Had 2 45 cal bread, a little mayo, and spinach, onions, and cucumbers. Mid afternoon I had a spinach salad. I had a 1/4 cup of cottage cheese. Early dinner of half a low carb tortilla with blackened shrimp, carrots, spinach, cucumbers, and feta cheese. I got this low fat cheese for 1/4 cup only 30 cal. I had a salad. Drinking some plain cold water. Later I had broccoli, cauliflower rice, and blacked shrimp. It’s almost 8 and I’m still full. I’ll get ready for bed at 1015 pm.

Went to the gym after DOOL. Did 10 min warm up on treadmill. Then I strength trained my entire body. Thinking about going back to walk on treadmill. Tonight I did a 30 min dance video. On apple fitness.

Tomorrow we r having brunch by my sis. She is making me make a beet salad with pears on arugula. She sent me a recipe. Will pick up ingredients tomorrow morning. I hope I get fresh beets.

Last edited:
Your food is sounding very healthy, Vic. You must be getting excited about your upcoming vacation :)

Back