Vic’s Weight Loss

150.0 lbs

Lunch was steak tips and fries and a house salad. Dinner was a chicken tender and some fries. And a low carb (25 cal) tortilla with grilled chicken breast. 2 red velvet donut holes. Had a salad.

Not much happening today, I hope.

Only way I am able to lose weight it seems.

Last edited:
Only way I am able to lose weight it seems.
By not having breakfast?

Thanks, Cate and Llama.

150.8 lbs

Going to the park later today with my sisters. Might bring my skates.

Early lunch of a slice of pepperoni flatbread. Popcorn. Then had as a big snack from Starbucks. Pink drink and a chocolate croissant. Feeling stuft. After the walk in the park we went to oyummy. Had a cocktail. A little scallion pancakes and a chicken skewer. Then I came home and had half a slice of pizza.

Last edited:
152.0 lbs

At JP for my annual mammogram. Had a latte with almond milk. Then I had a pistachio iced latte. Both were tall from Starbucks. There is one at the VA. Had 6 donut holes.

Lunch was a salad. Dinner will be shrimp with some veggies. Whatever I have in my fridge/ freezer.

Last edited:
Brrr. I promised my doctor I'd get one as well but I'm scared of the pain. My appendages don't like getting crushed. Respect to you for being on it!

151.6 lbs

Went to Chelmsford this morning for my appt.

Had cereal and one hotcake for breakfast. Late lunch of an egg with onions on a tortilla. Dinner was some steak tips with salad. Had a half of a large apple.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

Today I am fasting for breakfast. Lunch is an egg with onion, butter, and milk.

My nephew is in the spelling bee this evening. I’ll be attending.

I’m cleaning all day today. Will do all my laundry and put them away.

Last edited:
I loved the spelling bee movie. When I get asked how to spell something I think I copy the way they do in the movie.

Thanks, Llama and Cate. My nephew came in 2nd place. He’s in 1st grade.

150.4 lbs

Going out with my sisters. Def will get a cocktail. Not sure where we r going.

Ended up eating a late lunch. Rotisserie chicken thigh with some Parisian bread.

Arias restaurant. Dinner was some steak with mofungo. Rice and beans with fried snapper. I had a peach sangria. And dessert was a soufflé with vanilla ice cream. We shared the meals. I’m stuffed now.

Of course, I don’t want to weigh tomorrow. I was doing so well. But that’s fine I have nothing going on until Sun. So I have to try again.

Last edited:
152.4 lbs!!!

Skipped breakfast. Had rotisserie chicken breast and Parisian bread midafternoon.

I’m going to try to fast for dinner.

Last edited:
150.4 lbs!!!

Today I’m going to do the same as yesterday. Fast until I can. Then eat the rest of the rotisserie breast with bones. I had it with cauliflower rice. Bro ate all the bread. Bought donut holes for my bro and they gave us double the amount I asked for. Trying hard not to eat one. Early dinner of mushrooms, onions, cauliflower rice and an egg.

I think I’m back on track. Hopefully get to 147 lbs by my trip.

Last edited:
It's a shame that you have to buy rubbish for your brother. I hope you can avoid them, Vic. When I first read about doughnut holes I thought you were joking. I didn't know they were a thing. My first thought was that doughnut holes are just air. How exciting to have a trip to PR planned soon!

Back