Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Llama and Cate.

Yes, Cate I’m changing my diet. Or at least trying to. I want to stop eating the food my bro eats. So I’m volume eating on the veggies. And will skip fasting for now. My blood pressure is a little high. So need to def work on my diet.

And I’m excited for my trip. Bought some summer clothes from Amazon.

I find it easier to value and take care of myself when I feel good about how I look. And as much as I dislike it: clothes play a role in that.

152.6 lbs

Making a beet salad. Then I’m going to brunch.

Had 3 mimosa of guava and passion fruit with Prosecco. I had mangoo, fried cheese, salami, salad, potato fritters, roast pork, and corned beef. Then for dessert I had a slice of chocolate cake and a small piece of brownie.

Last edited:
Yes, Cate I’m changing my diet. Or at least trying to. I want to stop eating the food my bro eats. So I’m volume eating on the veggies. And will skip fasting for now. My blood pressure is a little high. So need to def work on my diet.
Good for you. Your body will love the increase in veggies.

152.8 lbs

Had 3 hotcakes with syrup and a coffee with creamer and Splenda for breakfast. Skipped lunch cuz I was not hungry. Ate at mid afternoon. One slice of bread and grilled chicken with mayo and ketchup. Early dinner was cauliflower rice and roasted beets. Had cottage cheese and ate the rest of the feta cheese. Dinner was beets, cauliflower rice, broccoli and 4 colossal shrimp. After dinner snack was a slice of bread and butter. And a tortilla with mayo.

Went for a 37 min walk in the afternoon on a reverse castle trail. Snow has melted so I will be going everyday this week. I enjoy walking outdoors. Today is kinda cold. 37* F and this week it’s going to warm up into the 50*.

Planning on going for another walk in the evening. Walked 32 min on Castle trail. It was cold and windy.

Last edited:
152.8 lbs

Went for a walk at Castle trail early this morning. Breakfast was an egg with onions and butter in a tortilla. Today I’m going to cut out the extra food and just have my 3 meals.

Having a massage at lunch time so I won’t be eating lunch. I will eat in the afternoon.

My sis invited me to go to Winnikkini at 5. Let’s see if she’ll make it! Well she made it. So we did the Castle trail and she actually kept up with me even though she hadn’t exercised in awhile.

Afternoon snack was a Greek peach yogurt. 80 cal. Dinner was curry shrimp, cauliflower rice, and broccoli. I made the spaghetti squash but I’ll eat it tomorrow.

(Late night I had half a tortilla and a piece of grilled chicken breast with mayo. Then I had a half tortilla with shrmp. And half with just butter. Then I had a piece of chicken with one slice of bread.). All this I should not have had. It’s 11 pm and I’m still hungry. Had a half glass of 2% milk and one glass of almond milk with Splenda. Hopefully I won’t have anything else tonight! Cottage cheese.

Going to drink 1L of plain water before I have anything else.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

So no damage from yesterday. I lost weight. Eating low cal food at night really helped, I think. Since I had more than I wanted. Plus the exercise.

Went for a walk at Castle Trail this morning.

Breakfast: Had half a tortilla with an egg with butter. Just had a liter of plain water.
Lunch: curry shrimp, cauliflower rice, and broccoli. Had 10 dough bites. Had spaghetti squash.
Afternoon snack: Greek yogurt.
Early dinner: some steak tips and a few fries. Side salad with sg poppyseed dressing. 1/4 cup of 2% milk.
Late dinner: shrimp with tomato sauce, cauliflower rice and half a tortilla. Had 8 dough bites.
Night eating: 1/2 tortilla and grilled chicken pieces with mayo and ketchup. 1 cup of 2% milk with Splenda. Wing ding. 1 bread slice with butter.

(I could have done without the dough bites. But they r all finished now. So no more temptation. And the night eating.)

Had a nice afternoon nap. Went to my room so my bro didn’t wake me up.

Went for a walk around the park and then did the Castle Trail. 45 min. Went with my sis. Sis A went with me. Sis I brought the twins so she only did the loop.

Had 1 liter of plain water.

Closed all my rings today!

Last edited:
The thing about the "damage" is that you can never tell from just one day. Fluctuations from day to day are about how dehydrated you are, whether or not you went number two that day, and how much water you're retaining. Changes can look big or non-existent without having any bearing your "true" weight.

152.2 lbs

Had one French toast that I made for breakfast with coffee.

Going to Tomo’s for lunch. Had a sushi pizza. Crust was a scallion pancake with avocado, crab, tuna and some other stuff. Had a blue Hawaiian cocktail. Had a Greek yogurt before bed.

Last edited:
152.4 lbs

So I’m back to fasting again. At least for breakfast. Lunch I had an egg with onions and 2 slices of bread with butter. Midafternoon snack French toast with syrup

Last edited:
150.8 lbs

Had 4 chicken nuggets and an med egg. Will eat dinner. Salmon, sweet potatoes and salad. I’m making the salad. Another beet salad. Not going to roast fresh beets. Will get it in the can. I was just told we r celebrating my niece bday tonight.

Had a shot and a Tres leche cupcake in addition to dinner.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama… I had a good time.

Back