Vic’s Weight Loss

Yeah, I’m really excited about going to PR in a couple of weeks. Our b&b got cancelled so we r staying at a resort instead! So I’m happy about that.

149.6 lbs!!!

Today I’m going by my sis for a late lunch. So I’m not eating breakfast. I think it’s bbq chicken and ribs. With rice and salad. I’m planning on just having the chicken and a little rice and beans and a bunch of salad with sg poppyseed dressing. Did not drink the shot. No dessert even though I’m defrosting the cheesecake. Hope it thaws in time. Late dinner I had an egg, onions, and a sausage patty.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate!

149.4 lbs

Today I’m fasting for breakfast. Have my period so feeling ugh! Early lunch of an egg, onions, and low carb tortilla. Also had some chicken breast with a tortilla.

Going to Bedford this morning to get my bro meds.

Last edited:
Periods can go and fall off this round planet. Stupid invention. I hope the bad part passes quickly.

Hey Vic, been a while since I posted here, too long. Good to see you breaking into the 140s!

Hope you enjoy PR, do you speak Spanish? I once had a layover there, on my way to the BVI, but stayed right in the airport hotel so never got to see anything. I'd like to go back one day.

Do well my friend!

Hi, Rob! No I don’t speak Spanish. My family does. I have been trying to learn but it’s hard.

Last night I ended up eating some loaded tater tots and one mini lava cake. Dominos.

150.4 lbs

Today my sis invited me to go Unos later today. I’m not sure why. Another thing I’m not sure why is my pcp asked me to come back and see her. I’m sure it’s to go over my mammogram. Have an appt in 1.5 weeks. I hope everything is okay.

Lunch was a chicken frontega with bread from Panera. Dinner was a hurricane and a slice of taco pizza from unos (made with a cauliflower crust). Had another square slice later.

Prob won’t weigh in tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'm sure if it was something really bad they wouldn't put off your appointment for ten days. Best of luck!

150.6 lbs. Not bad!

Going to take my nephew to the bus stop this morning. Then I’ll go to the Caribbean store to pick up some groceries.

Had 1.5 piece of Madeline crème brûlée and passion fruit juice for breakfast. And one small pancake with syrup. And a banana. Also a coffee with creamer and Splenda from McDonald’s. Lunch was cream of wheat packet with almond milk.

Dinner I’m going to try to skip.

Today I met with the installer of my carpet. Replacing the back stairwell carpet. Pricey but needs to get done. Old with a lot of stains. So I have an appointment to get it done on Tuesday. Should take less than a day.

Last edited:
151.0 lbs

Today I took the twins to the bus stop. Then went to Shaws and took a little nap in my car. Was feeling really tired. Bought my bro some Chinese food. Ate then fell asleep watching tv.

I hope I can sleep tonight.

151.0 lbs

Going into Boston today with my sis and the twins. Had a small piece of bread for breakfast. Lunch was half a corned beef sandwich and 2 Morgan’s with Diet Coke. Dinner was 3 wingettes and a little Parisian bread.

Last edited:
Yes Copper Door is a restaurant.

I had 2 Baja shrimp tacos and one pork belly taco. A rum and Diet Coke. And a regular Diet Coke. Dinner was a wingette and piece of bread. And 2 bites of cake.

Last edited:
Won’t weigh in until after Easter. Maybe. Today we r celebrating my sis birthday. Copper Door.
Enjoy Easter, Vic :)

Back