Vic’s Weight Loss

Today we had an Easter lunch. Had a bit of everything.

151.6 lbs

Went for a hike at Castle trail.

Fasting today. Leaving in 8 days.

Did a 30 min cardio dance AF video. Still fasting.

My massage for this afternoon was cancelled and had to be rescheduled for Thur. So I might go for a walk with my sisters and the kids.

Fasted until 230. Had an oatmeal packet and a cupcake. And had some spring mix with sg poppyseed dressing. Had a boiled egg.

I’m going to try to fast until tomorrow.

Went to walk with sis A at Castle trail. My other sister said she’s sick.

Tomorrow I’m going to try to wake up early and go for a walk. The rug guys are coming and didn’t give a time or even a range of when they’ll be here.

Weather is beautiful and dry this week.

Ended my fast at 9 pm. Just couldn’t fall asleep. So had a pack of buffalo tuna and Spanish cauliflower rice.

Last edited:
149.8 lbs!!!

Waiting for the carpet guys so can’t leave my place.

Last night I fell right asleep after eating dinner. I’ll do the same tonight. Spring mix and cauliflower rice. And tuna. Had to say no to my bros whopper! Glad that I did that!

Did 30 min of a dance video and walked Castle trail by myself. The carpet guys are coming in the afternoon.

Had oatmeal with almond milk for breakfast. I skipped lunch. Had an early dinner of steak tips and several fries. And a fried mozzarella stick. Had some cauliflower rice and a tuna packet.

Last edited:
149.2 lbs

Thought it was going to be lower. Maybe shouldn’t have had the steak and fries for lunch. But it still a good drop.

Kinda don’t want to exercise today. Woke up feeling lazy. Texted my sisters to see if they want to walk this evening. To force myself to do something.

I’m craving chicken nuggets right now. But I won’t have any. Using my willpower. Waiting for my yummy lunch!

Still kinda hungry after my early lunch. Going to push through it.

Went for a walk at Castle trail.

Breakfast was an oatmeal packet. Lunch was imitation lobster and half a sweet potatoe. With ketchup.
Dinner was 4 colossal shrimp and cauliflower fried rice with a spring salad. And half sweet potato airfryed.
After dinner had some imitation lobster and cauliflower fried rice.

Took my meds and tonight I’m taking an ambien. Trying to go sleep early.

Last edited:
I hope your sisters will go for a walk with you: distraction and exercise is much better than sitting at home near the cookie jar.

149.2 lbs

Breakfast was oatmeal. Lunch I’ll try to skip. Dinner will be shrimp, salad, and cauliflower rice.

I have my massage in the afternoon.

Today is in the 80s! Def go for a walk.

Went for a 75 min walk this morning.

Last edited:
148.0 lbs!!! My new low!

A nice drop! Up early. Had to do my bros meds. Looks like I will make my goal of 147 lbs by my trip. Might even get to 145 lbs. I hope my sis doesn’t plan a getogether this weekend.

Had a late breakfast. A chicken and cheese empanada and a little passion fruit. I had some cinnamon sticks and one lava cake from Dominos.

Last edited:
Back