Vic’s Weight Loss

Wow, that is expensive! The food sounds delicious, Vic. Don't worry too much as you'll soon get rid of the extra weight when you get back home.

I hope so, Cate! Losing weight is so hard to do. But, great news, my mom plans to take my bro around Sep. So finally I’ll be by myself and will be able to eat whatever I want.

Last night I just couldn’t sleep. Even after taking my ambien. Went to bed around 3:30 am.

Since I woke up late I am skipping breakfast. My mom is making curry chicken foot for lunch. We’ll eat it for lunch with tortilla.

Early lunch of curry chicken foot and half a whole wheat tortilla. Had a cup of passion fruit juice. Had the other half of the tortilla and a chicken foot. Had the end piece of butter bread. Had half a raisin bread with cheese and salami. And some nuts.

About to go to Annaly Farm. Moms getting goat and duck to make. Tomorrow is curry goat with white rice.

Last edited:
My brother has tbi and ptsd so he has a lot of stuff he can’t do. Mostly taking his medicine on time. Someone has to remind him.

153.8 lbs

Today is a relaxing day. Will not do much. Mom will be making curry goat and rice.

Late breakfast. Curry chicken foot and half a tortilla. Also a piece of raisin bread with cheese. Snack was some mixed nuts. Curry goat and rice. Dinner. Some bread.

Did a 20 min Latin dance video on AF.

Going by my aunt and uncle tomorrow for lunch. My aunt always makes plenty of food.

Last edited:
153.0 lbs

Today I’m going to try to skip breakfast. Lunch at my aunt’s. She will prob give me a huge plate.

Tons of carbs. It was a huge plate plus I had cake and ice cream. And 2 glasses of Mauby. It’s made from bark of the tree. Never had it before but it was good.

Last edited:
Too high!!!

Today going to the dmv to renew my bro license.

Lunch was oxtail, seasoned rice and beans. Shared a plate with my mom. Went to the beach. Had a pina colada and a rum with Diet Cokes. Dinner was raisin bread with cheese and salami. A little butter bread. Spoon of season rice.

Last edited:
153.4 lbs

Skipping breakfast. Going to the bank with my mom. Had 2 salt fish pates. Handful of nuts. Piece of butter bread and cheese and salami. Some stew pork. And a banana.

Last edited:
154.4 lbs

Breakfast was an egg with onions and pepper. And a tortilla and bacon. Lunch at beach. One jerk pork taco. (Sharing with my mom.)

Going to the beach in a while. Had a painkiller and Diet Coke and rum.

Last edited:
Don’t know if you r joking, lol! A painkiller is a drink. Rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut, nutmeg… Popular here in the Caribbean! Sorry for the confusion.

Me neither :rotflmao: They're all either way too sweet or not enough liquid for me to bother.

Back