Vic’s Weight Loss

Definitely straight back into a healthy routine, Vic. Good for you! xo

Went for a 35 min walk at Castle trail. Then went to the gym and signed up for the PT sessions. Have an appt next Tues. Looking forward to it. Then I walked for 20 min on the treadmill. Went slow.
Good luck with the PT hopefully they are a good one you can get along well with.

Thank you, Tru. I hope they are too.

154.4 lbs

Had oatmeal last night.

This morning I had yogurt with berries. And bread. Lunch was a wonton soup. Dinner was baked pork, rice, and beans. Avocado, fried plantain, and salad. Everything was good. Even had a slice of cake.

Went for a walk at Castle trail with my sisters. Tomorrow we will go on Merrill trail.

Last edited:
Food sounds delicious 😋 I hope I'll be able to go for a bit of a hike tomorrow as well: it's supposed to rain all day. (Which is great and we need it! But also I need my walks...)

Went for a 90 min hike on Merrill trail around the lake. Loved it!

152.8 lbs!!! Finally under 153 lbs! Next goal is under 150.

Skipped breakfast.

Lunch was a little steak tips, fries and 2 fried mozzarella sticks. And one wonton and it’s soup. And a half of a cup of milk.

Dinner with my sisters and their family. Was at a Thai restaurant. Just had a house salad. I brought my own dressing. SG poppyseed dressing,

Last edited:
153.4 lbs

Went for a 30 min walk at the indoor track at my gym.

Skipping breakfast. Lunch will be airfryed chicken thigh (4 oz) and a salad with spring leaf with spinach. Cucumbers, feta cheese, mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomato. Dinner was zucchini and yellow squash. Had 2 slivers of a pep and sausage pizza. Just a taste! Instead of eating the rest of the pizza. I had a piece of the leftover chicken thigh.

Will do at least one fitness video today.

This week I have to take my bro to Bedford for his meds tomorrow. If I’m not to tired after I’ll go workout. Then on Tues, which I’m looking forward to, I have my first session with a PT at my gym.

I have no outing plans until Friday. I hope my sisters will be too busy with their lives and not ask me to go out to eat. It always mess up my plans for the week. Will see if they want to walk at Castle trail. I’ll go by myself if they don’t want to go.

Last edited:
Food sounds delicious! Maybe if your sisters want to go out to eat you can suggest a place where you can get something healthyish?

I’ll try that, Llama.

151.4 lbs!!! Yay going down.

Skipping breakfast. Have to go to Bedford this morning. Will eat lunch later. A salad with grilled chicken breast. Planning on starting to prepare my meal at 3:30 pm.

Mixed greens, spinach, mushrooms, red onions, cucumbers, feta cheese, 3 oz grilled chicken and skinny girl poppyseed dressing. Had a little kimchee.

Dinner late of zucchini and yellow squash, shallots, and 3 oz of chicken thigh.

Last edited:
150.6 lbs!!! Yay!!!

About to go to my PT session. Had some Greek yogurt with honey so I can have some energy for my workout.

Had a great hour long whole body workout. I’m prob be sore tomorrow morning.

Lunch was my same stuff in salad with chicken. Had an airfryed egg mid afternoon. Dinner was 3 oz chicken thigh and a salad with the usual stuff in it. After dinner I had a little bit of the rest of my chicken thigh. And the rest of my cherry tomatoes.

Will go grocery shopping tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! But I had to change the batteries in my scale… Really thought I would have seen the 140s today!

151.8 lbs!!! So disappointed!

Oh well, I’ll keep trying!

Breakfast is Greek yogurt with some honey. Lunch was be garlic shrimp with sautéed spinach and baby greens, red onions, cucumber, mushrooms, and tomato. With sg poppyseed dressing. Forgot about the avocado and feta cheese.

I drink coffee and tea with almond milk. Diet Coke, and low cal juice.

Last edited:
151.4 lbs

Today breakfast I had half an avocado, quarter of a chocolate cookie, and iced coffee with Splenda creamer and milk. Several fries.

Planning on walking as soon as I’m finish watching DOOL.

My period should be over soon. Feeling tired this week.

Went for a walk twice at Castle trail. Planning on going later. Went around Castle trail once this time.

Getting myself an AirPods Pro (2nd gen). Picking it up tonight. Upgrading since my AirPods died on the walk today.

Dinner was chicken thigh and cauliflower rice.

Last edited:
151.6 lbs

Today I skipped breakfast. Lunch was 3 hotcakes with syrup.

Went for a walk at Castle Trail with both my sisters. Did 15 min of dance video.

Dinner by my sis. Taco night. My favorite. Had a shrimp taco on a corn tortilla. Then half of a thick tortilla I had some chicken and the other half was carnitas. Tons of topping. Brought some back for my bro. Dessert was a slice of a mango azu cake. It was delicious.

Tomorrow we r going a walk on Merrill trail. Like last week.

Last edited:
Back