Vic’s Weight Loss

155.0 lbs!!! Won’t be recording weight after today.

Had an egg, bacon, onions with a tortilla for breakfast. Had a cup of whole milk. Had a conch pate. And a banana.

Last edited:
So frustrating when the scale keeps ticking up!

154.4 lbs!!! Happy to not be above 155 lbs!!! (Which I won’t post!)

Today breakfast was an egg and bacon. Lunch was pumpkin and conch. Soo good!!! Dinner prob the same.

About to go to the beach. Lucky we r able to get shade under a tree with our chairs that we got.

Had an Armstrong homemade rum raisin ice cream milkshake. Can taste the rum!

Didn’t have alcohol today at the beach. Just had a Diet Coke.

Tomorrow we r going to Hotel on the Cay. My most favorite beach. Crystal clear, white sands, and hardly any waves. It’s on a small island. You have to take a small boat to go there. I wonder how much is the fee now.

Last edited:
154.4 lbs

Today we r going to the beach. Have to stop by an atm so I can give my bro money for weed. He has a dealer since recreational use is illegal here.

About 4 more days till I’m back.

Had bacon and eggs with onions with a tortilla for breakfast. Lunch was half a double. Having a pina colada now. Egg for dinner. Some cashew. And a tortilla with cheese and salami.

Last edited:
154.6 lbs

Late breakfast was bacon, an egg, and a tortilla. Going to have lunch late. Mom is making curry duck and roti.

Can’t wait to go home. 3 more nights. Need to have some greens and veggies. Produce is very expensive over here. Im going to eat a huge salad on Thursday when I get back!!! Craving the freshness! With a protein. The chicken breast is on sale at Shaws when I get back. Maybe zucchini and yellow squash with the chicken for dinner. I will prob sleep in so no breakfast. Will have to go grocery shopping. Planning on buying watermelon.

When I get back home I’m going to sign up for personal training sessions. There is a deal for 6 one hour sessions. Keep me accountable for a month.

I gain weight pretty easily. My medicines side effects are weight gain. So I’m going to try harder this time.

My sisters are planning a trip down here in STX in Sep or Oct. I don’t want to go.

Drinking plain water the first time in weeks! Been drinking a lot of 0 cal iced tea and Powerade zero.

Going to meal prep. Maybe boiled cabbage and ground turkey. With prob some spinach.

Breakfast will be yogurt and some fresh berries. Will get some celery and carrots to munch on as a snack.

Did 8 min of dance video.

1st GW: under 153 lbs

Last edited:
It is so much harder usually to eat healthy when you're away. I usually crave cooked veggies. Well done on planning ahead for your return, Vic. You'll fix it.

155.2 lbs

Today I’m going to try to skip breakfast. Taking my mom to nail salon today. Then going to the beach.

Tomorrow is my last day here.

153.4 lbs

Last day today.

Waiting for my mom to make the crab pate. Then on to my last beach day!

Had a crab pate for breakfast. 2 for lunch and one for dinner. Also had a piece of raisin bread.

Last edited:
154.2 lbs

Leaving soon!!! Had a crab pate for breakfast. Taking 2 with me on the plane. For lunch and dinner. Reaching home at about 1 am or so. Have to pick up my car and then I should be good.

Last edited:
You may be home by now. I'm sure you will miss your Mum, but it's always lovely to get back home.

Thanks, Cate and Llama. Everything went well yesterday. Had 3 crab pate and 1 saltfish pate (from the airport). And one cookie pack. Then when I came home early this morning I picked up my car from my sis and she made food for me and my bro. Had some when I came home. Curry chicken, rice, crab pasta, and a carrot and cabbage salad.

Went to bed and woke up at 7.

Starting weight: 154.2 lbs

Went for a 35 min walk at Castle trail. Then went to the gym and signed up for the PT sessions. Have an appt next Tues. Looking forward to it. Then I walked for 20 min on the treadmill. Went slow.

Went grocery shopping. Had low-fat Greek yogurt and some raspberries. Did put one Splenda in it. Drinking tea and coffee with almond milk. Will just put one Splenda in them..

Just had my lunch salad. Lettuce mix with spinach, red onions, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, feta cheese and a boiled egg.

Early dinner of the leftovers from this morning. Had the curry chicken and brown rice. And some crab pasta. I also had a quarter of the raisin bun with some tea and almond milk and 2 Splenda. I’m going to try to not eat anything else today.

Went for a walk with sisters at Castle trail. 35 min.

Tomorrow for our getogether it’s rice and beans. And I have to make the pork. So I’ll get everything in the morning. Maybe a pork butt. With no skin to crisp up.

It’s almost 4 pm and I’m tired. I am going to rest right now. And prob do a dance video when I get up.

After dinner I had a boiled egg and a piece of butter bread. Hopefully I’ll go to bed soon.

Last edited:
Back