Vic’s Weight Loss

The PT session went well. At first he did an assessment of my fitness. Took some measurements. Went over a questioner. Asked me about my goals.

The exercises included bands and kettle balls. Had a full body workout. Did some HITT.

He seems like a good fit. He made small talk throughout the session. Looking forward to my next session.

153.2 lbs

Always gain weight when I go to my sis. Lunch was 3 chicken tacos with corn salsa. Also had quarter of a whopper. Dinner we went to mr mikes. Had a prime rib sandwich with au juos and sweet potatoe. Took home half. 2 cocktails. One was really strong and couldn’t finish it since I drove there.

Went for a 90 min hike on Dudly-Porter Trail at the park.

Last edited:
153.2 lbs

Always gain weight when I go to my sis. Lunch was 3 chicken tacos with corn salsa. Also had quarter of a whopper. Dinner we went to mr mikes. Had a prime rib sandwich with au juos and sweet potatoe. Took home half. 2 cocktails. One was really strong and couldn’t finish it since I drove there.

Went for a 90 min hike on Dudly-Porter Trail at the park.
Hopefully the weight straightens itself out again.

I hope so, Blue. Losing weight is the hardest thing to do.

153.8 lbs

Went to a Sheep shearing festival. Bought the 3 kids plushies.

I’m fasting today. My sisters did not invite me to lunch.

Losing weight is the hardest thing to do.

it wouldn't be so hard if we didn't have to stay consistent with it for so long - really forever if it's gonna last...

154.0 lbs

Was up early. Went to the gym and walked/ little jog/ little incline at times for 45 min.

Fasted until dinner. Steak tips, fries and 2 fried mozzarella sticks.

Last edited:
152.0 lbs

Planning on fasting until prob dinner. If I can’t fall asleep. Like last night.

Had my 2nd PT session. 4 more left. It was even better than last time. Did some free weights and some other exercises. Felt great afterwards. I was at muscle failure at the end.

Did have lunch of a little steak tips, some fries, and 4 chicken nuggets.

Walked Castle trail this afternoon.

Planning on skipping dinner. I’ll try to go to bed at 10. I don’t have any more ambien. Have to call for a refill.

Tomorrow I have an oil change and spark plugs replaced at the dealership. Will bring my iPad. Might take awhile.

This weekend we r going to NH for Memorial Day weekend. Leaving on Fri and returning on Mon.

Had 2 teriyaki steak sticks and 2 boneless ribs.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

Planning on going to the gym after my SUV appt.

Have to put together several things, like my shoe rack and garment rack. Been putting those off. Just did my shoe rack. Put a chair downstairs. Have to just and organize my living room. Have to go to grocery store.

Had some rotisserie chicken breast with garlic bread. And 3 packets of cream of wheat with almond milk.

Sore today.

Last edited:

Had breakfast of an egg with onions. With a low carb tortilla. Lunch was 3 hotcakes with syrup. Dinner was three low carb tortillas. Chicken rotisserie breast. Some grapes

Last edited:
153.4 lbs

Had slice of lemon Bundt cake for breakfast. Lunch is a Indian buffet on our way up to NH. Dinner was lasagna.

Last edited:
Today I’m going for a hike on the nearby trails. The hike was up a steep hill. Then pool and hot tub at the community center.

Breakfast was a toast with butter and coffee with whole milk and truvia. Lunch was leftover lasagna. Dinner was Mac and cheese with baked bbq ribs.

Last edited:
Are you finding it hard to get back into a routine since you got home, Vic? It's hard after a vacation. The hike sounds good xo

Yeah, Cate it’s hard. I’m still currently on vacation. Ends tomorrow. But yeah I need to get on a routine when I get back. Mostly it’s my night eating that’s the problem. Can’t seem to fall asleep unless I have something to eat.

I’ll get on a better eating plan on Tuesday.

Weight: unknown

Def don’t want to check weight on Tuesday. If it’s over 155 I’m not going to post.

Breakfast will be mangoo,, meat: salami and logoniza. Drinking coffee with whole milk and Splenda. Lunch was a slice of pepperoni pizza at the community center. Dinner was bbq chicken, rice, beans, fried plantain and salad.

Hard to not eat much when I’m away or eating at restaurants with my sisters.

One more day!

Last edited:
Vic, I have every confidence in your ability to get back on track when you get back home. Meanwhile, enjoy your vacation xoxo

156.4 lbs

Came home this afternoon. The first thing I did is weigh myself. Hopefully it’s back down tomorrow!

Skipped breakfast. Just had one coffee with whole milk and truvia. Had to pack up and clean the vrbo. Drove home. Lunch was a plain salad. An egg and a low cal tortilla. Feeling hungry so had an afternoon meal of a zucchini with onion and pepper. Dinner was ground turkey breast with onions and peppers with two tortillas.

Walked castle trail. I’m planning on logging my food/ exercise on Lose It.

Planning drinking more water and less Diet Coke. Had a tea with almond milk. Had some NyQuil.

Tomorrow I have my pt session.

Last edited:
Back