Vic’s Weight Loss

154.8 lbs

1st goal is under 153 lbs.

Fasting until lunch. Lunch is an egg with onion and tortilla. Snack was a cream of wheat packet with almond milk and Splenda. Dinner was ground turkey taco.

Had coffees with almond milk and Splenda.

Went to my PT session. #3. I’m going to try and be consistent this week.

This afternoon I walked Castle Trail. I also did a 20 min dance video.

Closed my rings.

Last edited:
Planning drinking more water and less Diet Coke.
Diet Coke is one of my weaknesses too!

152.8 lbs!!! First goal under 153. Next goal is under 150,

Went for a walk at Castle Trail. Did 20 min cardio dance video on AF. Did another 20 min dance video. Went for a 31* min walk.

Not planning on eating breakfast. Early lunch of an egg with yellow onion and bell pepper and a low carb tortilla. And a packet of cream of wheat with almond milk and 3 Splenda. Dinner was 3 low carb tacos with ground turkey, mushrooms, onions, peppers, and feta cheese. Had two more taco- a little ground turkey with onions, peppers, mushrooms, feta cheese, mayo, hot sauce and ketchup.

Yesterday was a good day. I ate dinner a little later so I didn’t have eat at night to go to sleep. Slept great.

Tomorrow I have to go back to the rmv for my bro to get his MA license.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

Breakfast was 2 tacos with mushrooms, onions, and ground turkey. No more cream of wheat. All out so no cravings for it. Lunch was 2 tuna tacos. Dinner was one tuna taco and 2 mozzarella cheese quesadilla.

Went to rmv and everything worked out. Brother getting his real ID dl.

Tomorrow we r getting together for dinner. It’s going to be doubles, Chana, and curry pork. Will save my appetite for dinner. Maybe have a salad for lunch.

Last edited:
Ended up eating a strudel and a bun with butter pate last night.

151.4 lbs

Might gain weight today since I’m eating by my sis later. And I had 3 hotcakes from McDs with syrup and butter. Lunch was a couple bites of steak tips and a little fries and one fried mozzarella stick. Dinner was a double with curry Chana with potato and curry pork. And 2 shots and a passion fruit martini.

Last edited:
152.4 lbs

Not too bad. Breakfast today was coconut bread and coffee with almond milk and 3 Splenda. Also (being greedy) had a bara and some curry chana and curry pork. Lunch was a slice of pep, saus, and onion pizza. And a lava cake. Both from dominos.

Taking a break today. Will start back again tomorrow.

At a baseball game. Had a free hotdog chips and a Diet Coke. Totally forgot about the game. It’s cold. Good thing I had the foresight to bring my rain jacket and my beenie. Wish I had gloves.

Then we came back by my sis for pizza and Popeyes. I ate a little Popeyes chicken with Cajun fries. Came home late and had pancakes with sugar free syrup.

Last edited:
So obviously overate a lot yesterday. Weight is def up. Too embarrassed to record it! Maybe tomorrow.

I’m back on my diet for this week.

Fasted for breakfast. Lunch was an egg, 2 sausage patty, onions, and 2 low carb tortillas. Snack was quarter of a whopper with cheese. Dinner will be steamed shrimp with veggies.

Last edited:
152.2 lbs!!!

Today I had my PT session. Feel so great afterwards.

Had some rice and beans. Half a tuna can. And a lot of air-popped popcorn. 1.5 protein drink with almond milk.

Tomorrow I have my dental cleaning. And right after that with my dentist.

Last edited:
152.6 lbs

Woke up early. Went to the gym. Walked for 60 min at the indoor track.

Have to go to my dental appointment in a couple of hours.

Had 2 flour tortillas with pork, and accoutrements. And a low carb tortilla.

Last edited:
Yeah, teeth are doing great. The hygienist said I’m doing a good job. But I know I need to do better with flossing. I use the flossers but will go back to the regular floss.

If your dental hygienist says you are doing a good job, then you really must be. You have been very active since you got back home, Vic. Well done :)

Back