Vic’s Weight Loss

149.2 lbs!!! Had mirilax last night since I was constipated.

Went to the gym early and walked both on the treadmill and track for 38 min. Went to my personal trainer hour session. We talked about continuing my sessions. After next week I would have to pay full price. So I’m thinking about it now. Prob won’t. Can’t justify the cost.

Early breakfast of a tortilla (25)and an egg (70). Made it at home. Going to be making breakfast at home now. When my bro comes back tomorrow, I’ll make him make breakfast instead of getting McDonald’s big breakfast with hotcakes. So I don’t get tempted. And I have ground beef to thaw. Just have to buy the buns.

My next goal weight is 147 lbs. Hopefully next Fri before our NH trip. Going to Santa’s Village.

Early lunch of an egg (70) and a tortilla (25). Afternoon snack of a chicken breast slice (20) and a tortilla (25). Early dinner I cooked some sautéed veggies (50) and chicken breast (20). Also, had a tortilla (20) with lettuce (10) and a slice of chicken breast (20) with a little lite mayo (5). I’m also drinking Diet Coke, diet iced tea/ lemonade cans (30), cashew milk (25) with my tea and coffee and Splenda (15). Crystal lite (10). Late at night I had 2 tortilla (50) with chicken (40) and mozzarella cheese (120) and lite mayo (10).

I hope I can get up tomorrow early. I have to leave at 9 to pick up my brother. Then later I have to pick up twins at their bus stop. Then to dinner.

Last edited:
Homemade breakfast is almost always the better solution. Yay for breaking through that 150 lbs barrier, although of course reaching it after a laxative means you'll probably bounce back tomorrow.

Making your own food is so much better for you. Hopefully, your brother will learn to love it. Well done Vic on getting back into the 140s. I knew you would soon :)

150.2 lbs

Lunch was 3 tortillas with 3 slices of mozzarella cheese.

Saving my calories for the sushi pizza later. Might have a cocktail.

The sushi pizza was not what i expected. The last one I had was a scallion pancake with deconstructed sushi on top with no rice. This one was like a sushi cut into pieces. It was good nonetheless. Also, I had one and a half of a planters punch.

I was running around busy most of the day. No exercise at all. Now I’m up and can’t seem to fall asleep. Tomorrow will be raining so I’m not going to be hearing from my sisters. I think they will take the kids to watch elemental.

So I’ll be going to the gym.

I have my eggs I can make for breakfast. Hopefully I’ll remember tomorrow.

Last edited:
149.6 lbs

So my bro is back. He decided he is going to not smoke cigarettes and even stop the cannabis. I hope he can do it.

Today i went to the gym and walked for 45 min on treadmill. 3.0 mph and mostly 10% incline. Did some leg exercises at the machines at the gym. Going to do some videos later.

Skipped breakfast. Lunch was some General Tao’s chicken and a little white rice. From Lis yesterday that I got my bro. Early afternoon I had some steak with onions and pepper with two 25 cal tortillas. And a little mayo.

Sisters invited me to go pin-balling. Did a game with my sis A and the kids. Had a rum punch.

Had dinner late. I had 3 tortillas with 1.5 homemade burger with lettuce onions ketchup and mayo.

Last edited:
Did not like my weight this morning. Taking a break today.

Will go for a walk with sis at noon. I don’t feel like it. But since she invited me I’ll go.

Had 3 hotcakes for breakfast. With butter and syrup. Got a coffee with cream and Splenda. McDonalds. Got another coffee from McDonalds.

Midafternoon I had a tortilla with an egg and onions. Dinner I had tortillas with beef and cheese.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama!

150.0 lbs. Back down. Hate weight fluctuations!

Had an egg with onions and two tortillas. And then a chicken pate. And a passion lemonade iced tea with 5 Splenda from Starbucks. Lunch I had a couple of brisket slices. Then we went to the beach to see the sand sculpting. Had a kiddie self serve vanilla ice cream there. Took one red velvet donut hole.

Last edited:
Thanks, Rob!

151.4 lbs

Had my last pt session. Don’t think I’ll sign up for more.

Had 4 slices of a med chicken pizza and a molten lava cake. FromDomino’s.

Then later this afternoon I found out we’re celebrating my ‘sis’ Ar bday at a restaurant for dinner. Was planning on eating light for dinner. I did look on the menu.

I got a mai tai and a red sangria. Apps I had 2 pieces of suchi, and a rib with small fried onions. Dinner I had ahi tartare. Everything was great.

Came home and had pizza.

Def don’t want to check my weight in the morning!

Last edited:
152.8 lbs

Glad to see it’s not higher. Ended up finish eating the whole med chicken pizza last night.

Today I’m going to Bedford to get my bro his meds. Have to advocate for my bro cuz we don’t have an appt. And they r giving us the run around on the phone. Hopefully this won’t take all day!

Well I have appt for Mon. But I have to change it since we’ll be away.

Lunch was some pancakes with sf syrup. Dinner was two beef teriyaki sticks and some boneless ribs. From New Moon.

Last edited:
Thank you, Cate.

Back