Vic’s Weight Loss

153.2 lbs

Going to Pica’s for dinner. It was just the ice cream part we went to. So all I had was a little of my sis peanut butter and espresso.

I was busy running errands for most of my day. I even got a mani/pedi. Decided to treat myself.

Today I also had one mozzarella stick. I was fasting today.

Tomorrow we r headed up to NH for our 4 day vaca. Going to Santa’s Village on Sat.

Going to stop at a restaurant on our way up. I’m going to try to just eat regular and stop myself from eating too much.

Last edited:
Have fun in NH, Vic xo

Thanks, Cate! Leaving today. Stopping at Revolution for lunch. Skipping breakfast.

152.2 lbs

Hope I maintain this weekend.

Busy doing errands again this morning. But I’m all packed.

Had one cocktail and had 3 seafood tacos. On our way now to an ice cream place. Got me a coffee frappe.

Had a rum shot. Dinner was curry pork and roti. Yum!

Last edited:
Ate late last night- some curry pork and roti and a slice of raisin bread.

At Santa’s Village. Today I had a dozen of hot apple cider donut holes with cinnamon sugar. Around breakfast time.

It just drizzled while we were there. Only when we left did it actually downpour.

Lunch at the park I’m actually skipping. Nothing of interest. Plus I’m kinda full from the donut holes.

Went on several rides with the kids. I’m still a little scared at the heights and the speed of rides. And yes I know that it’s geared for the kids. I like the carousel (which no one wanted to go on) but the kids are big this year so they chose what they like. No input from me.

I also went to the splash area. Water was ice super cold. I had minor heart attacks going under the water tree several times. Body took awhile to recover. I went on the water slides. Then with A and T we went to the older kids side. It was great looking after Alex. As we were leaving he pointed to these super tall slides at the corner. Told him he has to ask his parents if he wanted to go there. I would def get a heart attack doing those slides. Maybe next time.

As the kids are getting bigger I have to be more adventuress so they can be comfortable with theses rides. So I just swallow my fear and go do it.

Had a great time.

Dinner was curry pork and roti. Had a slice of chocolate cake.

Hopefully I don’t get up later tonight and eat.

Last edited:
At Echo Lake today. Breakfast was mango, sausage, linguica, fried cheese and fried egg and some onions. Lunch was the same.

Dinner was aged basmati rice, pink beans with sweet potato and pork, fried plantains, and pieces of fried chicken. Had a slice of chocolate cake.

Had 2 bowls of Frosted Flakes.

Last edited:
I had missed your post about the scary slides! I used to be the kid who wanted to go on the highest slides and topsy-turviest rides and I'd be so disappointed when nobody wanted to go (or wait for me to go alone) so I try to be brave even though my stomach really doesn't like anything free-fall-related anymore. My mom couldn't even do the toddler carousel: I got to be a lot more understanding over the years...

So today we r driving back after checkout. I don’t have my suv so I can’t yak any food nonperishable WTH me.

As soon as I get back I’m going to weigh myself. It’s going to shock me. I’ll get back my motivation!

154.4 lbs!!!

Not too bad! Hopefully it will go down quickly.

Had 2 coffees with creamer for breakfast. Lunch was a slice of white bread and a slice of cheddar cheese. Dinner was 2 ribs.

I think that’s all I’m eating today.

Last edited:
150.4 lbs

Had 2 scrambled egg with onions. On 1.5 buns. Had 2 fried mozzarella sticks. And a glass of white wine. And a little fries with ketchup.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Rob!!!

Tomorrow I’m going to a movie (maybe, transformers) and before that dinner. So I’ll try to not eat till then. Or maybe have something light. My sis just said that I’m going since her hubby isn’t going. Looked at menu (Kings D and E). Prob get a Bull and Bear cocktail. Dinner prob be quesadilla, Cuban sandwich or tacos.

Then this week my focus is on my roof repair and fixing my deck. With all the rain these past weeks. I have a warranty for my roof so that’s great if they honor it. Already emailed them tonight. Then I’ll ask them if they come if they can repair the deck too. My deck is over my rubber roof so both are hard to fix.

Up late. Not sleepy at all. So ended up eating an egg and onion with half bun. Then a turkey burger with half a bun.

Not going to weigh tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

Going to get my hair done at the salon. Too lazy to straighten it myself.

So today I’m just eating dinner. Or I’m going to try. I don’t have anything I can eat at my place. I do have to get my brother lunch. Hopefully it’s nothing that I like!

Well ended up getting a fra diavolo with linguine for dinner. Got a white sangria.

It was Indiana Jones that we watched. Got a white wine.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed they'll honor the warranty and things can get fixed with very little mess.

Back