Vic’s Weight Loss

Thanks, Jenefer!

149.1 lbs!!! So happy I’m still under 150 lbs!

Today I’m going to try fasting until the bbq cookout.

Have to do my bro meds. And get some zucchini and yellow squash for tonite. Also get some peanut butter whiskey for our shots! Yummy! Don’t usually like whisky but this flavored one is good.

Also going in the pool and jacuzzi this afternoon. It’s hot here.

Well I made it to 9 pm without eating. Just had the one shot. I drank a lot of water. Going to eat now. Had half a pork chop, piece of beef with onions and peppers kabob. And some fingerling potatoe. And some pork loin.

Tomorrow the plan is to go to ‘sis’ A place in Nahant by the beach. Spend the afternoon till after the fireworks. The plan is to have doubles for one meal and the next meal is out food. I think I’ll just eat the doubles. And I hope they’re making curry pork, too.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate. Had a great time. It was a hot day (91*F) so the cold freezing pool was nice. Even went into the hot tub for awhile. Couldn’t go all the way in because I cut my thumb on the mandolin.

Yeah, it was bleeding for hours. Even with pressure. Wore a glove to sleep. Didn’t want to mess up my sheets.

148.5 lbs!!!

Going to beach today. Will be around my family so this is my test.

Ate breakfast. One hotcake with butter and syrup. Lunch was some rice, beans, bbq drumette and a piece of avocado. Dinner was some rice and beans with one drumette. 3 hot from the oven cookies. Had 3 Diet Coke and black cherry rum. Came home and had a large piece of bread and 2 chicken fingers.

Waiting for the fireworks at Nahant Beach. Chilly though. Didn’t bring my sweater so I’m using my dry beach towel. Does the job!

Last edited:
Oof, that would be a "get stitches" situation for me. Especially in the summer time when I want to be able to go in the water again soon!

I gave our quite expensive mandolin away as it terrified me. I'm glad I did :eek:
148.5- well done, Vic!

Too disappointed with my weight. Did overeat yesterday. Today I did no better. Had a butter pecan milkshake. And some bbq chips. KitKat. Dinner was 2 packets of cream of wheat.

I hope I do better tomorrow.

Last edited:
The trouble with severe restriction is that you feel like breaking out & that's a hard thing to limit. It would be a good thing to come up with a healthy balance, Vic. I know that you wanted to lose quickly after your trip away, but coming up with a long-term healthy "diet" that suits You & that you can sustain is probably much healthier & not so stressful.

A butter pecan milkshake sounds... deliciously creamy, and like it would contain enough calories for a week :rotflmao: Please tell me it was amazing!

Ha, ha!!! The shake tasted so good. Haven’t had one in awhile.

Yeah, I do need to find a balance that’s healthy and I can maintain. It’s just really hard to do. Especially with the fast food in my house!

Will prob weigh in on Wed before my next vaca. Should be good this weekend since we will be walking a lot.

Breakfast was cheese and crackers. And cheerios for lunch. 1.5 small chocolate cookies. A tiny piece of flan. Piece of salmon. Early dinner was a slice of cheese pizza from Tripolis. And a bite of sirloin tips, few fries, and one fried mozzarella stick.

Last edited:
Balance IS hard. I love my salads but even a salad takes me 20 minutes to put together whereas grabbing something convenient on my way to work "only" costs money.

153.2 lbs! Weighing today because I’ll be up early for our road trip.

Had hotcakes with syrup for breakfast. Dinner was some ground beef and 2 low cal tortillas.

Very busy today. All packed up finally! Tomorrow I have to get up early. Meeting for the van by my sis. About 8 hrs straight drive to Niagara Falls, Canada. But we’ll stop for lunch.

Last edited:
What a long drive, but how exciting to be going to Niagara Falls!

Back