Vic’s Weight Loss

148.0 lbs!!! My new low!
YAY!!!!

Well weight up again. Had 2 lava cakes last night!

Early lunch of half a shawarma and some quinoa salad.Dinner was some steak and mashed potato from 99s. Have leftovers. Had half a icecream sandwich. Had one donut hole.

Went to the park with sisters and kids.

Last edited:
Weight sill high!

Today I had an egg, sausage, hash brown, and a hotcake for breakfast.

Late lunch by my sis.

Went to target and got my essential products. Taking one checkin bag.

Lunch and dinner were some lamb and steak with quinoa and beet salad. And some eggplant tempura.

Feeling stuft.

Have to get up early to do my lab work. Then I have to go to Bedford for my bros meds.

And I won’t be recording my weight until probably STX. My mom has a scale. Unless I’m too shocked at the weight.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate.

Was at Bedford most of the morning. Had half a shawarma for lunch. Other half is for dinner. Also had the last of the quinoa salad.

Today I have a lot to do. Leaving early tomorrow morning for my flight. My sis said I can leave my car by her. So one less hassle. I might weigh in before I leave tomorrow. Don’t know when my next one will be.

Going to get a pedi and mani this morning. Have to drop by the bank.

Leaving PR right now and heading to St. Croix. Had a great short vacation. Ate plenty of delicious PR local food. Villa was nice. Pool and beach was right outside. Drank a lot.

Thanks, Cate and Llama!

154.2 lbs!!! Mom has a scale.

Had smoked red herring with onion, garlic, and a hot pepper. With a piece of butter bread for breakfast. Had half a cup of passion fruit juice. Late breakfast was herring and roti. And bread and cheese. Dinner was stew goat with seasoned rice and beans. I had 2 drinks. One a blue cruzan and one a rum and Diet Coke. Going to have some basil tea.

Going to the beach today. Going to Home Depot to buy a couple of beach chairs. Too expensive at the beach. Paid $40 at Rainbow beach yesterday.

Yesterday. Had a couple of drinks. A pina colada and a rum and Diet Coke there. Had a piece of roti with curry goat. A double with curry Chana and potatoes, kuchela, and hot sauce. Both from Singh’s. A salt fish pate. And a small piece of bread pudding. A piece of bread with cheese and salami. So a lot of yummy food yesterday.

Did a 30 min cardio dance video from AF.

Today I’ll eat less.

Last edited:
40$ just for the use of a beach chair? That's daylight robbery!

Hoping your mom's scale is just calibrated differently than yours: between mine and my mom's there's always a kilo or so difference.

It’s 40 for 2 chairs and umbrella. But I still think it’s too expensive. Last time I was here it was 10 for a chair. My mom and I bought 2 lounge chairs for the beach. Couldn’t find an umbrella though.

Even for two chairs and an umbrella that's super expensive.

Back